WB & DC Admit Defeat "We Cant keep up with Disney"

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Nothing to explain you seen them all and find them entertaining. :mjgrin:What accolades have they gotten above the ones you just gave them that make them overrated? :jbhmm:
And they can't be that overrated if you seen them ALL and are looking very much forward to the next one. Can they? :sas2:
First off the term overrated does it mean bad I think Tupac and Biggie are overrated as fuk but I still enjoy their music. it's just that I believe if they haven't died they would have fell off just like any other rappers from the 90s also their deaths made people overpraise them even though they wasn't even the best in their era.

That's the same thing about Marvel movies, I enjoy some of their movies(the older ones were better) but a lot of their new movies are pretty much the same. I mean what's the difference between Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers Age of Ultron, Spider-Man homecoming and Thor Ragnarok? they all have out of place humor, weak villains, no real steaks, nobody seems to take anything seriously even when the whole world is in danger.( looking at you Thor) the movies are just to childish for my liking.

A lot of them especially this year have been mediocre at best. Thor Ragnarok had to be one of the stupidest movies I ever seen in my life but got praised when I seen it it was muh. but something like fist fight with Ice Cube which was a way more funny movie gets bashed by critics. everybody hates the Transformer movies but give Marvel movies passes for having some of the same problems. but like I said Marvel is the popular thing, 10 years from now when you look back on these movies you going to see that I was right but hey enjoy them if you can but I'm just not that into them.:yeshrug:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
First off the term overrated does it mean bad I think Tupac and Biggie are overrated as fuk but I still enjoy their music. it's just that I believe if they haven't died they would have fell off just like any other rappers from the 90s also their deaths made people overpraise them even though they wasn't even the best in their era.

That's the same thing about Marvel movies, I enjoy some of their movies(the older ones were better) but a lot of their new movies are pretty much the same. I mean what's the difference between Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers Age of Ultron, Spider-Man homecoming and Thor Ragnarok? they all have out of place humor, weak villains, no real steaks, nobody seems to take anything seriously even when the whole world is in danger.( looking at you Thor) the movies are just to childish for my liking.

A lot of them especially this year have been mediocre at best. Thor Ragnarok had to be one of the stupidest movies I ever seen in my life but got praised when I seen it it was muh. but something like fist fight with Ice Cube which was a way more funny movie gets bashed by critics. everybody hates the Transformer movies but give Marvel movies passes for having some of the same problems. but like I said Marvel is the popular thing, 10 years from now when you look back on these movies you going to see that I was right but hey enjoy them if you can but I'm just not that into them.:yeshrug:
I was with you up until you said Fist Fight was a funny movie :mjlol:

I don’t know where I’ll be ten years from now but I’m pretty sure I won’t be saying “Youknow what? Username @samtalksradio was right about these Marvel movies...”

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

:dahell:What's the difference?
- GotG was about a band of misfit criminals getting together and becoming a unit to stop the destruction of a planet by a guy who wanted to destroy it due to an ongoing beef between their respective races.
- Age of Ultron was about a computer OS coming alive and trying to destroy humanity due to it being amped up by alien tech.
- Spiderman was about a kid coming of age with the help of his mentor and stopping a criminal in his neighborhood who threatened to kill him and everyone he loves.
- Thor was about an older sister neither sibling knew about coming back to do what she was born to do bring death. And in turn to defeat her Thor had to unleash a bigger threat that destroyed his home planet.

These are all the same to you?

As far as stakes,
- Many Xandarians died in GotG as well as one of the members of the team who was a plant so could be replanted and be a baby version of the previous.
- Age of Ultron hundreds of innocent people in Sakovia died as well as a newly introduced hero.
- Spiderman, you are right not too much of consequence occurred, besides other criminals dying I don't recall too many innocents dying.
- Thor tho, the hero didn't even win he just left and watched his ENTIRE home planet get destroyed. Plus his Dad who has appeared in two previous movies died as well. And he lost an eyeball.

Not enough stakes? I disagree. What would have to happen to raised the stakes to a respectable level for you in these movies?

Also, I guess you haven't seen or ignoring all the humor in most action movies. It's part of the genre, they all crack jokes and play for laughs. Why should that be held against these movies?

Ten years from now they will still be making these movies and it will still be one if not the most successful franchise ever. Two generations of kids, preteen, teens and adults will have watched and enjoyed these story lines. And they will complete a story arc 11 years/22 movies in the making next year. That is a feat no one has or will likely ever do again.

But you are entitled to think it's mediocre, but don't make shyt up like 'they are all the same' and 'there are no real stakes'. They have more differences and stakes to them than any other blockbuster franchise.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

Martha
Does anyone else see a black Matthew Mcconaughey or am i trippin :whatmayne:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Funny part is us marvel guys be just having fun with this back n forth shyt dc nikkas really be hurt :heh:
gonna end his lil bullshyt rant with some goddamn "but Black Panther gonna be lit tho."
:howiemarvel:

Maaaaaaaaan get your muthafukkin ass outa here!!
:hahadrax:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Funny part is us marvel guys be just having fun with this back n forth shyt dc nikkas really be hurt :heh:

Marvel Stan response: *playful gif/meme/pic* followed by something celebratory of Marvel doing well, loose jabs at the product but nothing serious

DC Stan response: *hateful angry rant* followed by personal shots like calling people bytches, talking about dikks or their fascination/speculation of someone sucking a dikk or other homosexuality, ended with threats of “what they will do knowing Gotdamn well they ain’t gonna do shyt”

I can’t make this up

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Marvel Stan response: *playful gif/meme/pic* followed by something celebratory of Marvel doing well, loose jabs at the product but nothing serious

DC Stan response: *hateful angry rant* followed by personal shots like calling people bytches, talking about dikks or their fascination/speculation of someone sucking a dikk or other homosexuality, ended with threats of “what they will do knowing Gotdamn well they ain’t gonna do shyt”

I can’t make this up

Martha
be on some "Make Comic Book Movies Great Again" shyt.
:nosasmj:

so hateful.
:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
[
Ok since you can't tell me what's so great about Marvel movies. I can assume that people like you love their movies because it's the popular. I completely understand, I'm pretty sure you was a DC fan back in 2008 when The Dark Knight came out in Marvel was irrelevant.:mjlol: my bad bro stay on that bandwagon to the wheels fall off.

Marvel is winning.:troll:

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Stanning movie franchises is a new low

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not exactly. Marvel stans response is "I gonna put these guys on ignore they hurt my feelins" :mjlol:

Actually.... out of all the stans.... of anyone responding like that, its mostly the DC stans be saying that. Specifically 1 of the cats you seem to be cool with but low key giving some etherous strays to via your last 2 post.:hubie: Thats been one of they biggest things they boasted about from DC side:usure:

Post #2573

Post #69

giphy.gif

Martha

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
These DC/Snyder fans are the most hurt nikkas I've seen. I see it all the time on Twitter, and the victimhood mentality they have is hilarious. They really think their films are high art that should be taken seriously. They also have a surface deep level knowledge of filmmaking and philosophy, but their films are misunderstood masterpieces. They are blockbuster popcorn films like everything else.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Actually.... out of all the stans.... of anyone responding like that, its mostly the DC stans be saying that.

I haven't seen any of that, I post for myself. Everything I said in Infinity War and Black Panther threads been positive, couple Marvel stans got mad cause I trashed a couple flicks :nonikka: