WB & DC Admit Defeat "We Cant keep up with Disney"

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
DC should have been making the off-beat movies like Deadman and Metal Men instead of trying to turn Batman and Superman into ultra dark warriors.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Marvel looking on like Belichick up by 21 in the 4th quarter
980x.gif

"How could we be winning by more?!" :beli:

:russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Thanks for the replies. :mjgrin:

And the best part is that I'll been enjoying Black Panther and Infinity War all the same cause I ain't a bytch ass stan like you three retards here. :russ:

:umad:
you aint gotta tell us that, we already know.
the fukk else you gonna be enjoying?
DC's shyt???
:draxnmantislaugh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
DC should have been making the off-beat movies like Deadman and Metal Men instead of trying to turn Batman and Superman into ultra dark warriors.
Should have just tried to make a better superman movie get that character right (with snyder unfortunately never would have happened) and then brought on batman vs superman. Justice league should have never been on the docket

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
DC is right they can't do what Disney does they can't put out Mediocre Films filled with third grade humor that get overrated by everybody on the internet because it's the cool thing to do seriously Marvel movies are overrated af why do people glut over their movies I'll never understand if you seen one Marvel movie you pretty much seen them all at this point.:yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
DC is right they can't do what Disney does they can't put out Mediocre Films filled with third grade humor that get overrated by everybody on the internet because it's the cool thing to do seriously Marvel movies are overrated af why do people glut over their movies I'll never understand if you seen one Marvel movie you pretty much seen them all at this point.:yeshrug:
Most financially successful franchise ever. Yeah,I'm sure WB wants to do that. :mjgrin:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
what the fukk is this bullshyt posting right here?
:hhh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
That wasn't the quote. He said they aren't going to just focus on comic books, like IT makes $700M for them or Dunkirk is a huge success, WB is more than comics and more than family fare. Most of the people who replied to this thread are the typical retards that you'd expect :mjlol:

Now they'll quote me with their custom emojis :manny:

you already know how these marfooL dicceaters act...