If they actually said that

fukkING :dead:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I fukks with both DC and Marvel so this stan shyt is :yeshrug:

At least the TV, current books, games and animated movies are doing well so theres something if you a fan:manny:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Most financially successful franchise ever. Yeah,I'm sure WB wants to do that. :mjgrin:
I don't care how much money Marvel movies make the movies are very overrated in are nothing special imo please explain to me what is so good about Marvel in their movies?( and please don't mention finances) I've seen them all and yeah they're entertaining but very forgettable predictable movies. they get more hype then they deserve like Spider-Man homecoming for example that movie was straight trash got praised when it didn't deserve it tell me what's so great about Marvel movies?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I don't care how much money Marvel movies make the movies are very overrated in are nothing special imo please explain to me what is so good about Marvel in their movies?( and please don't mention finances) I've seen them all and yeah they're entertaining but very forgettable predictable movies. they get more hype then they deserve like Spider-Man homecoming for example that movie was straight trash got praised when it didn't deserve it tell me what's so great about Marvel movies?
man i fukkin cant stand using the "H word"
but if this just aint some ol' standard issue hatin shyt.
just say you dont like the movies aint float on.
all this "yeah theyre entertaining BUT..."
ok... so it served its fukkin purpose!
goddamn
aint nobody ASKING you to be a MARVEL stan!
we aint recruiting
:deadmanny:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
what the fukk is this bullshyt posting right here?
:hhh:
it's called an opinion, see that's what I'm talking about you Marvel fanboys are just as immature as their stupid movies. you can't take people criticizing their overhyped overrated movies and still can't give me a concrete reason about what makes them so good. I just chalk it up to Chumps like you trying to fit in, I don't give a fukk about fitting in The Marvel movies are overrated yeah I said it.:umad:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
it's called an opinion, see that's what I'm talking about you Marvel fanboys are just as immature as their stupid movies. you can't take people criticizing their overhyped overrated movies and still can't give me a concrete reason about what makes them so good. I just chalk it up to Chumps like you trying to fit in, I don't give a fukk about fitting in The Marvel movies are overrated yeah I said it.:umad:
callin people chumps and shyt but we the ones all serious
you fukked up by this MARVEL winning you cant even see...
we just having fun out here!!:draxnmantislaugh:
but lemme be MAD about some shyt I fukkS WITH!
:beli:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Answered your own question, breh.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
[
callin people chumps and shyt but we the ones all serious
you fukked up by this MARVEL winning you cant even see...
we just having fun out here!!:draxnmantislaugh:
but lemme be MAD about some shyt I fukkS WITH!
:beli:
Ok since you can't tell me what's so great about Marvel movies. I can assume that people like you love their movies because it's the popular. I completely understand, I'm pretty sure you was a DC fan back in 2008 when The Dark Knight came out in Marvel was irrelevant.:mjlol: my bad bro stay on that bandwagon to the wheels fall off.

Marvel is winning.:troll:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
[
Ok since you can't tell me what's so great about Marvel movies. I can assume that people like you love their movies because it's the popular. I completely understand, I'm pretty sure you was a DC fan back in 2008 when The Dark Knight came out in Marvel was irrelevant.:mjlol: my bad bro stay on that bandwagon to the wheels fall off.

Marvel is winning.:troll:
you all over the place.
:huhldup:

i dont HAVE to explain shyt!
:pachaha:
I LIKE THEM shytS!!

what the fukk is wrong with this muthafukka right here??

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i gotta explain why i like
NIKE
Backwoods
Mik N Ikes
Lincoln

gotta go outa my way to pursued online jackasses to like some shyt i like.

this is what its come to!
:NOREmarvelhat:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
[
you all over the place.
:huhldup:

i dont HAVE to explain shyt!
:pachaha:
I LIKE THEM shytS!!

what the fukk is wrong with this muthafukka right here??
You're right, you don't have to explain anything. I already made an assessment that you're a Mindless drone who only follow what's popular. it's okay don't worry most Marvel fanboys can't tell me why the movers are so great besides...duh duh duh entertaining duh duh lol fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fuuuuuuuun humor humor humor. I'mma let y'all eat.:feedme:

That Black Panther gone be lit tho.
:wow:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
[
You're right, you don't have to explain anything. I already made an assessment that you're a Mindless drone who only follow what's popular. it's okay don't worry most Marvel fanboys can't tell me why the movers are so great besides...duh duh duh entertaining duh duh lol fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fuuuuuuuun humor humor humor. I'mma let y'all eat.:feedme:

That Black Panther gone be lit tho.
:wow:
lemme just get this out the way so i can move on.
giphy.gif

with my Duh Duh Man self!!!
:mickeyleotah:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nothing to explain you seen them all and find them entertaining. :mjgrin:What accolades have they gotten above the ones you just gave them that make them overrated? :jbhmm:
And they can't be that overrated if you seen them ALL and are looking very much forward to the next one. Can they? :sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That “predictable” case is one of the silliest case to push.

“Yes I saw the movie and in the end, the hero beat the villain, it was predictable! BOOM I told you off, you mad?”:umad:

Well no shyt..... most movies.... especially with movies where it’s going to be a trilogy and the villain is a one shot is it easy to make that prediction. You know how? Cuz that is the case of EVERY SINGLE OTHER MOVIE.:krs:

What’s the point of even bringing that up?:pachaha:

Martha