We Ain't Come 2 Clown, We Just Came to King Von Ya Broncos | MNF Main Event: TEN vs DEN

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Same ol same ol with Denver. fukk.

Luck missed a couple of wide open receivers in the 3rd, dumb penalties down the stretch by AJ and Ojemudia. Juedy w/ 2 major drops. The cherry on top is the shyt play calling. I know its only the first game but we needed this win. First half of the schedule is brutal. We might legitimately start the first half of the season 2 - 6 :mjcry:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m so confused about the timeouts. He challenged a play to get 3 yards back though? Uh what was that

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Luck missed a couple of wide open receivers in the 3rd, dumb penalties down the stretch by AJ and Ojemudia. Juedy w/ 2 major drops. The cherry on top is the shyt play calling. I know its only the first game but we needed this win. First half of the schedule is brutal. We might legitimately start the first half of the season 2 - 6 :mjcry:
:leostare:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the in-game issues you listed, I completely agree with. We let one slip away.