Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
“THE NEW TESTAMENT IS NOT DIVINE!” :damn:

This seems to be your own personal gripe or selling point to whatever religion or alternate philosophy you’re advocating for in contrast to Judaism and the God of the Bible :leon:

If you don’t understand the difference in the OLD testament period and today (after Jesus) maybe you need to go back and read the entire Bible from the beginning and take a look at how it all is connected and works together.

if you’d rather cherry pick the Bible looking specifically for scriptures that appear contradictory on surface level then obviously you’ll get what you’re looking for.:manny:

Besides, the only people who are stuck in the OT way of teaching/thinking are the Jews today

how about you just believe in Jesus, his teachings and message alone which is enough for a first step. Read the New Testament. Then from this perspective you can go back and revisit the “Old testament” with more knowledge and guidance from the Holy Spirit

As I always tell @Koichos

“lean not on your own understanding”:hubie:

You shouldn’t even listen to me necessarily. :banderas:

What do I know other than my own personal perspective :manny:

ILL MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR YOU

GODS WORD DOESNT CHANGE, ITS DEFINITIVE AND ETERNAL

TOO MANY THINGS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT ARE “CHANGE UPS”, WHICH ATTEMPTS TO INVALIDATE MESSAGES IN THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURES

FACTS ONLY

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ILL MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR YOU

GODS WORD DOESNT CHANGE, ITS DEFINITIVE AND ETERNAL

TOO MANY THINGS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT ARE “CHANGE UPS”, WHICH ATTEMPTS TO INVALIDATE MESSAGES IN THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURES

FACTS ONLY

Just admit you don’t believe Jesus is Lord/Messiah/God :snoop:

it’s easier. :manny:

Then we can have a discussion about that :youngsabo:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
“THE NEW TESTAMENT IS NOT DIVINE!” :damn:

This seems to be your own personal gripe or selling point to whatever religion or alternate philosophy you’re advocating for in contrast to Judaism and the God of the Bible :leon:

If you don’t understand the difference in the OLD testament period and today (after Jesus) maybe you need to go back and read the entire Bible from the beginning and take a look at how it all is connected and works together.

if you’d rather cherry pick the Bible looking specifically for scriptures that appear contradictory on surface level then obviously you’ll get what you’re looking for.:manny:

Besides, the only people who are stuck in the OT way of teaching/thinking are the Jews today

how about you just believe in Jesus, his teachings and message alone which is enough for a first step. Read the New Testament. Then from this perspective you can go back and revisit the “Old testament” with more knowledge and guidance from the Holy Spirit

As I always tell @Koichos

“lean not on your own understanding”:hubie:

You shouldn’t even listen to me necessarily. :banderas:

What do I know other than my own personal perspective :manny:

:francis: see why it says not to judge. This is the Pharisees leaven that Jesus speaks of

Jesus Christ is Lord. Question: what do you think the Rod of Aaron represents?

Aaron's rod - Wikipedia

In the culture of the Israelites, the rod (Hebrew: מַטֶּה‎ maṭṭeh) was a natural symbol of authority, as the tool used by the shepherd to correct and guide his flock (Psalm 23:4). Moses's rod is, in fact, cited in Exodus 4:2 as carried by him while he tended his sheep; and later (Exodus 4:20) becomes his symbol of authority over the Israelites (Psalm 2:9, Psalm 89:32, Isaiah 10:24 and 11:4, Ezekiel 20:37). The rods of both Moses and Aaron were endowed with miraculous power during the Plagues of Egypt (Exodus 7:17, 8:5, 8:16-17, 9:23, and 10:13); God commanded Moses to raise his rod over the Red Sea when it was to be parted (Exodus 14:16) and in prayer over Israel in battle (Exodus 17:9); Moses brings forth water from a stone using his rod (Exodus 17:2-6).

Aaron's rod, however, is cited twice as exhibiting miraculous power on its own, when not physically in the grasp of its owner. In Exodus 7 (Parshat Va'eira in the Torah), God sends Moses and Aaron to the Pharaoh once more, instructing Aaron that when the Pharaoh demands to see a miracle, he is to "cast down his rod" and it will become a serpent. When he does so, the Pharaoh's sorcerers counter by similarly casting down their own rods, which also become serpents, but Aaron's rod swallows them all. "The Pharaoh's heart is stubborn" and he chooses to ignore this bit of symbolic warning, and so the Plagues of Egypt ensue. Notably, this chapter begins with God telling Moses, "Behold, I have made you as God to the Pharaoh and your brother Aaron will be your prophet." As God transmits his word through his prophets to his people, so Moses will transmit God's message through Aaron to the Pharaoh. The prophet's task was to speak God's word on God's behalf. He was God's "mouth". (Exodus 4:15-16)

The Blossoming of Aaron's Rod, etching by Augustin Hirschvogel
In Numbers 16, Korah's rebellion against Moses's proclamation of the tribe of Levi as the priesthood has been quashed and the entire congregation's ensuing rebellion has resulted in a plague, ended only by the intercession of Moses and Aaron. In order to "stop the complaints" of the Israelites, God commands that each of the Twelve Tribes provide a rod; and only that of the tribe chosen to become priests will miraculously sprout overnight. Aaron provides his rod to represent the tribe of Levi, and "it put forth buds, produced blossoms, and bore ripe almonds" (Numbers 17:8), as an evidence of the exclusive right to the priesthood of the tribe of Levi. In commemoration of this decision it was commanded that the rod be put again "before the testimony" (Numbers 17:10).[1]

A book of the Christian Bible seems to assert (Hebrews 9:4) that the rod was kept in the Ark of the Covenant.

almonds :banderas:

resurrection-anastasis02.jpg

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OF COURSE NOT

so coming from a place of disbelief i guess It would be difficult to understand things even believers/Bible scholars even struggle with. :manny:

you also probably have some prior beliefs getting in the way.

But at least you seem to agree that God and Jesus both are real :salute:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
so coming from a place of disbelief i guess It would be difficult to understand things even believers/Bible scholars even struggle with. :manny:

you also probably have some prior beliefs getting in the way.

But at least you seem to agree that God and Jesus both are real :salute:

JESUS WAS A MAN WHO TURNED HIS BACK ON HIS PEOPLE

WE DONT NEED TO WORSHIP JESUS. ONLY GOD IS WORTHY OF WORSHIP. BELIEVE THAT.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Didn’t say that was all i know. Just seeing how you might think if you were.

so you’re an Arab Jew. Why aren’t you Muslim then?

WHY WOULD I BE MUSLIM? JUDAISM PREDATES ISLAM BY THOUSANDS OF YEARS LOL

“ARAB JEW” LOL CLASSIC

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHY WOULD I BE MUSLIM? JUDAISM PREDATES ISLAM BY THOUSANDS OF YEARS LOL

“ARAB JEW” LOL CLASSIC

Why is it funny. “Arab” Jews in Yemen are some of the few Jews existing today that can trace their religious traditions/customs back further than most modern day Jewish people

You must think being Arab is a race or something....

but regardless, any race of people can be a “Jew” today and in the Bible

Anyways, I ask why you aren’t Muslim because according to @Koichos and other Jewish rabbis/leaders own words you Jews can pray in mosques as well as Muslims are allowed in synagogues the same

According to the Koran y’all believe in the same GOD. Same name, same prophets over these thousand years, follow basically same laws, etc....

And most importantly both Jews and Muslims don’t except Jesus as dying for sins.

In contrast you both require religious rituals works/good deeds for god’s forgiveness/salvation

I’m wondering what the real difference is to you between Judaism and Islam.

On top of all that, just the simple fact that the dome of the rock currently sits on top where the Jewish temple used to be should raise questions:

why would God allow a religion of “Arabs” (for lack of a better word) and non Jews to conquer in his holy land? :patrice:

Just to be clear, if you were Muslim I’d also ask why you aren’t Jewish :heh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why is it funny. “Arab” Jews in Yemen are some of the few Jews existing today that can trace their religious traditions/customs back further than most modern day Jewish people

You must think being Arab is a race or something....

but regardless, any race of people can be a “Jew” today and in the Bible

Anyways, I ask why you aren’t Muslim because according to @Koichos and other Jewish rabbis/leaders own words you Jews can pray in mosques as well as Muslims are allowed in synagogues the same

According to the Koran y’all believe in the same GOD. Same name, same prophets over these thousand years, follow basically same laws, etc....

And most importantly both Jews and Muslims don’t except Jesus as dying for sins.

In contrast you both require religious rituals works/good deeds for god’s forgiveness/salvation

I’m wondering what the real difference is to you between Judaism and Islam.

On top of all that, just the simple fact that the dome of the rock currently sits on top where the Jewish temple used to be should raise questions:

why would God allow a religion of “Arabs” (for lack of a better word) and non Jews to conquer in his holy land? :patrice:

Just to be clear, if you were Muslim I’d also ask why you aren’t Jewish :heh:

LOL THE PROPHETS ARE NOT THE SAME

JESUS AND MOHAMMED ARE PROPHETS IN ISLAM

JUST LIKE CHRISTIANITY, THERE IS ADDED TEXT IN THE QURAN WHICH HOLDS ZERO DIVINITY

MIZRAHI JEWS CAN DESCEND FROM ANYWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, NOT JUST YEMEN.