Reppin
Auburn, AL

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
if you live in a world of illusion, what does a distinction like "imaginary" even mean?

:francis:

Bible Gateway passage: Isaiah 55 - King James Version

Remove the Human from the scene altogether.

All the objects and forces left behind are the real things.

The imaginary things are words and numbers. Borders. Days of the week. Games. Titles.

People are immersed in the imaginary and even ignore the real.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Remove the Human from the scene altogether.

All the objects and forces left behind are the real things.

The imaginary things are words and numbers. Borders. Days of the week. Games. Titles.

People are immersed in the imaginary and even ignore the real.
if youre a physics buff you would know that everything you touch...you arent really touching

the forces even are consequences of other things like spin and momentum (which are also consequential)

so once again...how are you so sure that the things you call real arent imaginary and the things you call imaginary real :jbhmm:

remember, you are in feedback with reality. Meaning your beliefs about it change as a consequence of observance. In thermodynamics the first thing you learn is that absolute numbers dont exist. But rather references exist.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
both the Talmud and the Quran mention Jesus

yes I know this counts as a self reference, but it is a reference.

I still say folks should consider the name IESOUS (Son of Zeus) in relation to this post
We are living in a world of illusion

the Hecatoncheires...also translates to "Magic Hands"
Sabazios - Wikipedia

800px-HandOfSabazius.JPG
Bible Gateway passage: Isaiah 53 - King James Version

:wow:
No a self reference does not count as a reference.. lol. That’s like using Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stones to state a scientific fact that Harry Potter existed :deadmanny:evidence based External references are the only proofs of scientific fact. Wake up bruh. Stop these magical stories. You Not a child anymore. Y’all just make up whatever makes you sleep better at night. You are no different from a child that tells their parents they have a imaginary friend. I hate black people still on this non sense.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No a self reference does not count as a reference.. lol. That’s like using Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stones to state a scientific fact that Harry Potter existed :deadmanny:evidence based External references are the only proofs of scientific fact. Wake up bruh. Stop these magical stories. You Not a child anymore. Y’all just make up whatever makes you sleep better at night. You are no different from a child that tells their parents they have a imaginary friend. I hate black people still on this non sense.
why not skip the other stuff you said, and just say that :ehh: what about belief incenses hate in you :leostare:

do you hate a child with an imaginary friend too?

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
why not skip the other stuff you said, and just say that :ehh: what about belief incenses hate in you :leostare:

do you hate a child with an imaginary friend too?

Ok I’m out of this thread after this statement. So peace..……

hate :wtf:
No I don’t need to skip the first part, because you are throwing out non sensical statements that are untrue. Self reference is not a scientific fact. You want people to just go with whatever you say and not say anything? You know damn well 99% of the people on this site who don’t believe in this shyt used to be Christian Right? Most of us grew up Christian. We still have Christian families. ( I wonder why damn near all black people here grew up Christian) …hint… slavery. Diversity was not allowed coming into this country. It’s YOU ARE CHRISTIAN:upsetfavre:I only stopped being a Christian at 30. I was not jaded by life or upset with God or Jesus to make me leave religion in anger. It wasn’t the devil or anything other than trying to learn the word deeper. The more I studied and became engulfed in religion, the more I saw how much of a fairy tale it was and that there are NO historical documentation and text that can prove the existence of these characters and stories as they are in the Bible. This greatly upset me. I didn’t want to beleive it… then I realized the people who had once made fun of me for beleiving in this book were the ones who actually saw it for what it was (stories) and used to be Christian just like me… I was angry.

Y’all are getting offended from people telling you all the truth and to stop brainwashing yourself with all that bullshyt. You don’t understand how arrogant it is to say your God is the right god.. or beleive in a book that justifies slavery or rape or genocide and tell other people they are going to hell for not beleiving your fiction. Drawing out a scripture to prove a point, when it is not a historical document, but a verse from that same book..

It’s ridiculous, which is the reason so many black people are leaving the church now. It’s not because people living in sin turning towards the devil. It’s because people have acess to books, the internet… knowledge and resources that are available now that our parents and grandparents didnt have access to in order to inform themselves to escape it. This is no different from people trying to tell obese people to engage in physical fitness. Nobody trying to be mean… but the simple truth is that facts are a violent word to people of faith. faith- Devoid of fact or reason

We all used to be Christians. But technology gives more access to literature that our ancestors unfortunately did not have. The first part is the most relevant.

Im out the thread.. all love but you got to realize we not devil worshippers or lost people or people who have never known Christianity who are speaking on this lie. It’s people who grew up just like you and believed in the same things until they educated they kind amd stopped worrying about feelings. I love all my black people, which is why I want them to wake up to reality amd stop waiting on some shyt to come out the sky and make it all better with magic. Truth is a violent word to y’all. So being presented with knowledge is equated to people not liking you and oppressing you as if this country does not identify itself as a Christian nation. Lol if my daughter has a imaginary friend; I do not hate her..I smile and just wait for her to grow up and assume it will then be gone. It is never too late to grow up bro:yeshrug:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
if youre a physics buff you would know that everything you touch...you arent really touching

the forces even are consequences of other things like spin and momentum (which are also consequential)

so once again...how are you so sure that the things you call real arent imaginary and the things you call imaginary real :jbhmm:

remember, you are in feedback with reality. Meaning your beliefs about it change as a consequence of observance. In thermodynamics the first thing you learn is that absolute numbers dont exist. But rather references exist.

The problem of the electron.

Is it a wave or a particle?

And we have learned that the way we measure it decides the outcome.

We learned our point of view and our intention has an effect on the actual particles.

But the electron is still objectively real. Wether it behaves this way or that. If we can MAKE it change based on our perception... it still has to exist to be manipulated.

And. You as a scientist have to understand the effect you have on the quantum world. And by extension the macro world.

And. In all that churn, understand what is objectively real and what is subjective.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The problem of the electron.

Is it a wave or a particle?

And we have learned that the way we measure it decides the outcome.

We learned our point of view and our intention has an effect on the actual particles.

But the electron is still objectively real. Wether it behaves this way or that. If we can MAKE it change based on our perception... it still has to exist to be manipulated.

And. You as a scientist have to understand the effect you have on the quantum world. And by extension the macro world.

And. In all that churn, understand what is objectively real and what is subjective.
what happens when the observer ceases to observe, does reality continue?

Meaning. If there are no living things, then can reality be sure to be there at all?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Ok I’m out of this thread after this statement. So peace..……

hate :wtf:
No I don’t need to skip the first part, because you are throwing out non sensical statements that are untrue. Self reference is not a scientific fact. You want people to just go with whatever you say and not say anything? You know damn well 99% of the people on this site who don’t believe in this shyt used to be Christian Right? Most of us grew up Christian. We still have Christian families. ( I wonder why damn near all black people here grew up Christian) …hint… slavery. Diversity was not allowed coming into this country. It’s YOU ARE CHRISTIAN:upsetfavre:I only stopped being a Christian at 30. I was not jaded by life or upset with God or Jesus to make me leave religion in anger. It wasn’t the devil or anything other than trying to learn the word deeper. The more I studied and became engulfed in religion, the more I saw how much of a fairy tale it was and that there are NO historical documentation and text that can prove the existence of these characters and stories as they are in the Bible. This greatly upset me. I didn’t want to beleive it… then I realized the people who had once made fun of me for beleiving in this book were the ones who actually saw it for what it was (stories) and used to be Christian just like me… I was angry.

Y’all are getting offended from people telling you all the truth and to stop brainwashing yourself with all that bullshyt. You don’t understand how arrogant it is to say your God is the right god.. or beleive in a book that justifies slavery or rape or genocide and tell other people they are going to hell for not beleiving your fiction. Drawing out a scripture to prove a point, when it is not a historical document, but a verse from that same book..

It’s ridiculous, which is the reason so many black people are leaving the church now. It’s not because people living in sin turning towards the devil. It’s because people have acess to books, the internet… knowledge and resources that are available now that our parents and grandparents didnt have access to in order to inform themselves to escape it. This is no different from people trying to tell obese people to engage in physical fitness. Nobody trying to be mean… but the simple truth is that facts are a violent word to people of faith. faith- Devoid of fact or reason

We all used to be Christians. But technology gives more access to literature that our ancestors unfortunately did not have. The first part is the most relevant.

Im out the thread.. all love but you got to realize we not devil worshippers or lost people or people who have never known Christianity who are speaking on this lie. It’s people who grew up just like you and believed in the same things until they educated they kind amd stopped worrying about feelings. I love all my black people, which is why I want them to wake up to reality amd stop waiting on some shyt to come out the sky and make it all better with magic. Truth is a violent word to y’all. So being presented with knowledge is equated to people not liking you and oppressing you as if this country does not identify itself as a Christian nation. Lol if my daughter has a imaginary friend; I do not hate her..I smile and just wait for her to grow up and assume it will then be gone. It is never too late to grow up bro:yeshrug:
im glad you corrected yourself. hate is a strong word

let me tell you a few things without any of the patterns:

1. The Church is not God, the LORD is God. The Lord created the Heaven and the Earth.

2. Jesus Christ is Risen. That means for both sinners and those who are repentant. He will judge the quick and the dead.

3. Just because people have bruised you, and reviled you, doesnt mean you should turn to their ways

Matthew 5:11-13

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

The bible is part law, part history, part poetry and also a part in your salvation.

Study it and learn from it before you abandon it because of wicked people who have crossed your path :youngsabo:

Matthew 16:24-26

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
what happens when the observer ceases to observe, does reality continue?

Meaning. If there are no living things, then can reality be sure to be there at all?

The living thing is the one living thing. The entire cosmos itself.

So its always there. And its you too

• Dap

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
how could anyone believe what?

the Jesus being sinless part?

millions of Muslims believe it and they don’t even need to considering they have Muhammad and their own way to Gods “mercy”.

The only people on earth that can read the gospels and conclude Jesus was a “bad man” (regardless if he’s son of God/God in flesh or not) are religious Jewish people today

5:42 Says Jesus is a “heretic” :manny:

But at least he’s not as bad as they see Paul :banderas:

Do you consider Paul as a more instrumental figure in the creation of “Christianity”?

are Christians today more followers of Paul than Jesus to you?

We have as little interest in Paul the Apostate as we do in Yushke himself. As a cousin of mine would say, אַיין אִיז עֶרְגֶער װִי דֶע אַנְדֶערֶע (ʾIddish: 'each is worse than the other').

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
  • Dap