We are living in a world of illusion

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL THE PROPHETS ARE NOT THE SAME

JESUS AND MOHAMMED ARE PROPHETS IN ISLAM

JUST LIKE CHRISTIANITY, THERE IS ADDED TEXT IN THE QURAN WHICH HOLDS ZERO DIVINITY

MIZRAHI JEWS CAN DESCEND FROM ANYWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, NOT JUST YEMEN.

we know why some Jews didn’t like Jesus

on what basis do you reject Muhammad?

you agreed it’s the same God so what do prophets matter?

any man can lie and say they’re a “prophet” but doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with God

and like I said there were “Arab” Jews just as there were “Arab” Christians before Islam

Jewish isn’t a race.

Muslims however claim being “Arab” or from the Middle East (as you are) link them to Ishmael and therefore part of Gods chosen to be blessed and feel they should follow the God of Abraham.

thus is how the man named Muhammad sold the idea of what eventually became Islam religion

what is your response to this?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

@Sccit @Koichos

Genesis 11:6-7

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

Shin (letter) - Wikipedia

The 13th-century Kabbalistic text Sefer HaTemunah, holds that a single letter of unknown pronunciation, held by some to be the four-pronged shin on one side of the teffilin box, is missing from the current alphabet. The world's flaws, the book teaches, are related to the absence of this letter, the eventual revelation of which will repair the universe.

four pronged shin :sas1:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
we know why some Jews didn’t like Jesus

on what basis do you reject Muhammad?

you agreed it’s the same God so what do prophets matter?

any man can lie and say they’re a “prophet” but doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with God

and like I said there were “Arab” Jews just as there were “Arab” Christians before Islam

Jewish isn’t a race.

Muslims however claim being “Arab” or from the Middle East (as you are) link them to Ishmael and therefore part of Gods chosen to be blessed and feel they should follow the God of Abraham.

thus is how the man named Muhammad sold the idea of what eventually became Islam religion

what is your response to this?

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION BRO BECAUSE I ALREADY WENT OVER THIS

THE OLD TESTAMENT IS COMPLETE

IT IS THE ONLY DIVINE TEXT

IT IS SAID TO BE GIVEN IN TOTALITY.. GOD DID NOT NEED TO ADD MORE LATER ON.

THE FACT THAT THE NEW TESTAMENT AND QURAN WERE ADDED LATER AUTOMATICALLY INVALIDATE THEM. THERE WAS NEVER A NEED TO ADD PROPHETS, TEXTS, ETC

THIS WAS SIMPLY A WAY FOR OTHER NATIONS TO PIGGYBACK OFF WHAT WE WERE GIVEN

ITS PRETY SIMPLE MAYN

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION BRO BECAUSE I ALREADY WENT OVER THIS

THE OLD TESTAMENT IS COMPLETE

IT IS THE ONLY DIVINE TEXT

IT IS SAID TO BE GIVEN IN TOTALITY.. GOD DID NOT NEED TO ADD MORE LATER ON.

THE FACT THAT THE NEW TESTAMENT AND QURAN WERE ADDED LATER AUTOMATICALLY INVALIDATE THEM. THERE WAS NEVER A NEED TO ADD PROPHETS, TEXTS, ETC

THIS WAS SIMPLY A WAY FOR OTHER NATIONS TO PIGGYBACK OFF WHAT WE WERE GIVEN

ITS PRETY SIMPLE MAYN

youre not getting my point

Muslims believe in the Old Testament

Islam was born out of Jews who rejected Jesus being a savior for humanity and God/divine

it’s the two beliefs above that ultimately distinguish between Jews/Muslims and Christians

Muslims don’t see themselves any different from Jews apart from the theory that God has a specific “chosen people” by RACE

obviously in Christianity all races can be Gods chosen through Jesus

but before Islam was a thing and Muhammad was made into a prophet figure in the Middle East both followers of Judaism and other “believers” what we’d call “followers of Islam” today lived together and they believed in the same God

they were unified in 2 things:

not worshiping Pagan “Arab” idols which was a big issue in Arabia

and rejecting the idea that Jesus was God as the Christians were defined by.

the idea the “God is One” and this is the God of Abraham and the Bible prophets was shared by Jews/Arabs etc.... this is nothing new than what some people have believed already for thousands of years in the region North Africa (Egypt Atenism) or Iraq Zoroastrians

And of course The Torah always taught 1 God. So Islam brings ZERO new ideas to the table.

So my question is what’s the difference between the two religions really?

Who cares if the Koran is divine or not. It’s written by man. And it teaches nothing new that isn’t already found in the Torah

there is no new message in the Koran. It just critiques the Torah and says Jesus isn’t God

these are two things that was being done by religious figures pre Islam and throughout history up until today

You don’t need to validate the Torah to me by it being completely divine and the Koran not divine to prove Judaism is the right religion because

1. I already believe everything in the Torah same as you

and

2. I don’t need to nor do I believe the Koran is true and from God (because I known Allah isn’t the God of the Bible)

The Koran means nothing to me other than a historical document

my point is people believed in “Islam” per se before Muhammad was regarded by Muslims as the “prophet” he is today and this wasn’t much different from what Jews believed and the religion they practiced around the time of Muhammad (Judaism after the temple destruction)

that’s why y’all can pray in same places of worship and believe to share the same God.

now what you need to understand about Christianity

Only Christians believe Jesus to be God/Savior and that he died/resurrected

I don’t believe in any “divine” scriptures politics

because if Jesus is the messiah none of these scriptures matter at the end of the day

Since he is the messiah to Christians then that’s the END of the story.

Closed case.

Everything Written in the OT is pointing to and leading up to the coming of the messiah, i know you agree.

That’s why you and other Jews are STILL waiting for the messiah

All Christians are saying is “it’s finished” since 33 AD or whenever Jesus died/resurrected

the book is closed. You look at the gospels like it’s a text book for Jews as the Torah was to the children of Israel thousands of years ago But it’s to tell the Gospel of Jesus to the world

Jesus taught and said what he said about the Jews of the time and religion

his words didn’t even necessarily need to be written down. He wrote nothing down.

he just started a movement. And announced Gods kingdom on earth

You can either be part of the his “Messianic Kingdom” now or keep waiting in vain for a messiah to come

You gotta understand this perspective before you judge “Christianity” as religion

Judge Jesus and tell me what he did wrong. What lies did he tell. Then again who are you to judge another man let alone the “son of God” :hubie:

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the Quran and the Koran are not quite the same text @DoubleClutch

also, you not understanding Judaism as it relates to Christianity and Islam. It is the younger of the three :mjpls: you not ready for the rabbit hole

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Quran and the Koran are not quite the same text @DoubleClutch

also, you not understanding Judaism as it relates to Christianity and Islam. It is the younger of the three :mjpls: you not ready for the rabbit hole

I understand what’s simple. You and others make it complicated

there is 1 religion. Jews who don’t accept Jesus and those who do.

Islam doesn’t count. People don’t need a religion or prophet to tell them Jesus isn’t God. That’s every man/woman own decision to make based off their study of Jesus.

I’m not really telling you what to believe. Just stating facts

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I understand what’s simple. You and others make it complicated

there is 1 religion. Jews who don’t accept Jesus and those who do.

Islam doesn’t count. People don’t need a religion or prophet to tell them Jesus isn’t God. That’s every man/woman own decision to make based off their study of Jesus.

I’m not really telling you what to believe. Just stating facts
pride comes before the fall :ehh: as said in here and elsewhere...religion is just a set of mans ways.

God is God regardless of the ways man attempts to define him

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pride comes before the fall :ehh: as said in here and elsewhere...religion is just a set of mans ways.

God is God regardless of the ways man attempts to define him

yea but I don’t need to believe in your opinion of God especially when it contradicts Gods nature based on what I believe to be the word of God

I was really trying to debate with @Sccit but if you wanna get back to our debate

here Goes. :hubie:

How is Marcion any different from you when it comes to you views on God the OT?

He denied that the God of the Old Testament was the same God presented in the New Testament. For Marcion, Jesus was the Son of the God of the New Testament but not the Son of the deity described in the Hebrew Scriptures. The deities of the Old and New Testaments were, from Marcion’s perspective, literally two different gods.od of the New Testament but not the Son of the deity described in the Hebrew Scriptures. The deities of the Old and New Testaments were, from Marcion’s perspective, literally two different gods.

I know you’ve heard of this guy and his beliefs. :youngsabo:But here’s the definition for others who might not

Definition of Marcionism

: the doctrinal system of a sect of the second and third centuries a.d. accepting some parts of the New Testament but denying Christ's corporality and humanity and condemning the Creator God of the Old Testament

How is this not a precursor to the same type of views that would lead to the creation of Islam? :patrice:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@DoubleClutch

there is but one God. Regardless of testament. What Marcion believes is what Marcion believes. What I believe is what I believe.

Regarding other scripture. It's their way of trying to explain God. Not necessarily my belief. I just like to use them for wisdom on the ways of men.

Mythology and text are just that, mythology and text. God remains God and I remain I. What someone wrote in ancient greece, egypt or canaan is what someone wrote in ancient greece, egypt or canaan.

I believe in the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit in an undivided trinity. Jesus Christ died on the cross that we might inherit eternal life and find God and take part in his resurrection. The beginning was declared in the end and the end declared in the beginning. I look forward to the age to come and the resurrection of the dead.

you dont need to wax political on what others believe but rather expound more on what you yourself believe and be strong in it

Bible Gateway passage: Psalm 27 - King James Version

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
youre not getting my point

Muslims believe in the Old Testament

Islam was born out of Jews who rejected Jesus being a savior for humanity and God/divine

it’s the two beliefs above that ultimately distinguish between Jews/Muslims and Christians

Muslims don’t see themselves any different from Jews apart from the theory that God has a specific “chosen people” by RACE

obviously in Christianity all races can be Gods chosen through Jesus

but before Islam was a thing and Muhammad was made into a prophet figure in the Middle East both followers of Judaism and other “believers” what we’d call “followers of Islam” today lived together and they believed in the same God

they were unified in 2 things:

not worshiping Pagan “Arab” idols which was a big issue in Arabia

and rejecting the idea that Jesus was God as the Christians were defined by.

the idea the “God is One” and this is the God of Abraham and the Bible prophets was shared by Jews/Arabs etc.... this is nothing new than what some people have believed already for thousands of years in the region North Africa (Egypt Atenism) or Iraq Zoroastrians

And of course The Torah always taught 1 God. So Islam brings ZERO new ideas to the table.

So my question is what’s the difference between the two religions really?

Who cares if the Koran is divine or not. It’s written by man. And it teaches nothing new that isn’t already found in the Torah

there is no new message in the Koran. It just critiques the Torah and says Jesus isn’t God

these are two things that was being done by religious figures pre Islam and throughout history up until today

You don’t need to validate the Torah to me by it being completely divine and the Koran not divine to prove Judaism is the right religion because

1. I already believe everything in the Torah same as you

and

2. I don’t need to nor do I believe the Koran is true and from God (because I known Allah isn’t the God of the Bible)

The Koran means nothing to me other than a historical document

my point is people believed in “Islam” per se before Muhammad was regarded by Muslims as the “prophet” he is today and this wasn’t much different from what Jews believed and the religion they practiced around the time of Muhammad (Judaism after the temple destruction)

that’s why y’all can pray in same places of worship and believe to share the same God.

now what you need to understand about Christianity

Only Christians believe Jesus to be God/Savior and that he died/resurrected

I don’t believe in any “divine” scriptures politics

because if Jesus is the messiah none of these scriptures matter at the end of the day

Since he is the messiah to Christians then that’s the END of the story.

Closed case.

Everything Written in the OT is pointing to and leading up to the coming of the messiah, i know you agree.

That’s why you and other Jews are STILL waiting for the messiah

All Christians are saying is “it’s finished” since 33 AD or whenever Jesus died/resurrected

the book is closed. You look at the gospels like it’s a text book for Jews as the Torah was to the children of Israel thousands of years ago But it’s to tell the Gospel of Jesus to the world

Jesus taught and said what he said about the Jews of the time and religion

his words didn’t even necessarily need to be written down. He wrote nothing down.

he just started a movement. And announced Gods kingdom on earth

You can either be part of the his “Messianic Kingdom” now or keep waiting in vain for a messiah to come

You gotta understand this perspective before you judge “Christianity” as religion

Judge Jesus and tell me what he did wrong. What lies did he tell. Then again who are you to judge another man let alone the “son of God” :hubie:

VERY CLEAR CUT, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAWS GIVEN IN THE TORAH

YOU EAT PORK, RIGHT?

DO MUSLIMS REST ON SHABBAT?

THERES YOUR ANSWER.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VERY CLEAR CUT, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAWS GIVEN IN THE TORAH

YOU EAT PORK, RIGHT?

DO MUSLIMS REST ON SHABBAT?

THERES YOUR ANSWER.

But what did Jesus say about eating?

it’s not what goes in the mouth that defiles a man but what comes out

what did Jesus say about the Shabbat?

The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath

I will say one thing (maybe the only thing) both you Jews and Muslims have in common is that
you are still “slaves” to the law/slaves to Allah or moreso put in a box by “religion”

Jesus set people free of Sin (not by their own works but by faith). He even forgave sins (while others passed judgment) And with his life/teachings gave people an example of how to live life today hence the term “Christlike”.

it doesn’t get much more simple than that.:hubie:

If you believe Jesus was a bad Jew who broke the 10 commandments just say so. :manny:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Proverbs 14: 6-9 The mocker seeks wisdom and finds none, but knowledge comes easily to the discerning. 7 Stay away from a fool, for you will not find knowledge on their lips. 8 The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways, but the folly of fools is deception. 9 Fools mock at making amends for sin, but goodwill is found among the upright.

:ufdup:
:sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS