We fukkin' with Anderson.Paak?

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
While browsing on tumblr, I came across "The Bird" off his most recent album and thought :ohhh: this shyt is dope, who is this?? :jbhmm: ...went on to research and apparently he performed at this year's BET...and then it clicked.

Was wondering why I enjoyed this performance over the other trash

This dude is dope as fukk. And based on his skills he's either affiliated with Kendrick or at least inspired by him... y'all fukkin with him?

Currently got this on rotation :ohlawd: Rapsody blessin the people again :blessed:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Nah. His voice is just annoying to me. :yeshrug:

I'm still hoping they release an instrumental version of Malibu.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
similar to Kendrick Lamar - i appreciate him and his talent, but i'm just not feelin it too much.

i think Paak is a mega talent, and i enjoyed his work on the Dr. Dre joint...but can't really get into his solo work as much.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Malibu is a very good album...and seeing him LIVE is a whole other level! I managed to get a ticket for his concert in Paris in a small venue (like 300 people I think) earlier this year and the show was LIT, breh was just there singing playing the drums having a good time, concert was one of the best I've seen, got way more than I expected, crowd was hype as fukk, really was a great experience

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
This dude is dope. One of the few new cats beside Kendrick and Jidenna I listen too.

I saw him at Panorama in NYC a few weeks ago, homie was turnt the fukk up for no reason. Started playing drums while singing / rapping.

Had the whole crowd going dummy

100x so when this shyt came on: