We should be getting after BLM more

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people in here trying to act like there wasnt a thread in 2015 questioning BLMs purpose, calling it controlled opposition?

And theres goofies here that were defending those frauds like @Professor Emeritus formerly known as Rhakim, @BaggerofTea and others. Truth is the coli staff was in on covering up this shyt around the 2020 election all kissing the democrat party and joe bidens racist ass who were all supporting that shyt too. I was bushed regularly everytime I brought it up.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People got swept up in the hype. Members here got warning points, bushed, and run off for questioning, criticizing, challenging BLM.

People who yelled at them for those critiques will look funny in the light forever.

You were one of those people supporting BLM 4 years ago, democrat shilling, and trying to act like a gatekeeper when it came to "black news" where you were calling anybody who questioned BLM a Trump supporter. This is why you hijacked the roots forum posting "safe" topics. Youre not going to reinvent yourself. You are in on it too, fraud. Too late to hide yourself, @get these nets

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Historic, once in two generations level of support for black people and their causes. Across the nation, across the world.

fukk all achieved. A few years later and we're experiencing the pendulum swinging. Anti-CRT and Anti-DEI and Anti-affirmative action backlash against a pro-black movement when we didn't even get the positives of the movement.

And more. I tried to look up another egregious example I read about a while ago, where some dude in Cali was trying to hold a protest and was getting white supremacist counter-protests so he reached out to BLM for funds/protection and got nothing for whatever reason.

So what are they doing? What did we achieve? Are they pushing legislation? Helping enfranchise voters? Hell, are they lobbying or bribing politicians like these right wing think tanks are? Where are the millions going?

Apparently a whopping one million went to lobbying a few years ago.... how about the rest?

I can not even put into words how much I hate the BLM leadership for what they did, or rather what they didnt
1. fukked up title
2. Black lives matter was a statement anybody donating especially to organizations where they don't know well established people behind it well lesson learned.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
That's what happens when a bunch of women and homos raised on white theories who openly hate straight Black men lead a "movement".

Only time we advanced as a people was under the Black patriarchy.