We waited 5 years for that... #underwhelmed - Tyson

Daps
I've seen that video. You might be right about what his motives, but he's also right in calling it what it was.

I looked up at one point and couldn't believe it was already the 10th round. I felt like I literally just went out and watched two guys spar. Some people spent over $100,000 on tickets :heh:
Well that would have made it less boring since it would be something we've never seen before.

He also would have never made that tweet if either fighter went down or seemed to get hurt regardless of the outcome.

Floyd fights to win and there's nothing wrong with that. But compared to Tyson who went in for the kill every match, its not hard to see why he'd say the match was boring.
Like I said he's hating.

He obviously went into the fight with unrealistic expectations. He only found it underwhelming because he wanted a different result.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like I said he's hating.

He obviously went into the fight with unrealistic expectations. He only found it underwhelming because he wanted a different result.

No he found it underwhelming because it was. Neither fighter even looked like they were in a fight after 12 rounds.

You think if Floyd gets the KO, he still makes that tweet?

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Yall obviously haven't seen this video then -

Tyson wanted Mayweather to lose. The only joy he'd get outta that fight was if Mayweather lost.

There's no way in hell he would've tweeted just "We waited 5 years for that #underwhelmed" if Pacquiao won in the same manner that Mayweather did. He would've been part of and swept up with the euphoria of Mayweather losing just like 98% of the public that were rooting against him - that the contents and climaxes of each round would be a footnote - because everyone would be focused solely on Mayweather going 47-1.

That vid you posted of Tyson he isn't bashing mayweather until the reporter asked him about Floyd saying he's the best ever... That fight was boring... No hate at all, it was just as he said "underwhelming". I've seen better amateur fights

Daps
No he found it underwhelming because it was. Neither fighter even looked like they were in a fight after 12 rounds.

You think if Floyd gets the KO, he still makes that tweet?
Along the same lines - yes. Because it still would've been all one-way traffic from Mayweather. Look at this shyt he tweeted -

For him to think that it was split after 10 rounds - speaks volumes on what outcome he wanted from the fight.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Along the same lines - yes. Because it still would've been all one-way traffic from Mayweather. Look at this shyt he tweeted -

For him to think that it was split after 10 rounds - speaks volumes on what outcome he wanted from the fight.

Plenty of people felt it was a closer fight than it was. ESPN had them tied at round 9 or 10

Daps
That vid you posted of Tyson he isn't bashing mayweather until the reporter asked him about Floyd saying he's the best ever... That fight was boring... No hate at all, it was just as he said "underwhelming". I've seen better amateur fights
What difference does it make - he's still bashing him.....

And he wasn't like he was criticizing his boxing ability -he attacked his character - it's clear he has an agenda against Mayweather.

Daps
Plenty of people felt it was a closer fight than it was. ESPN had them tied at round 9 or 10
:merchant:

Seriously? After all the shyt they've pulled over the past week and beyond, you're gonna use the corp that has the BIGGEST agenda against Mayweather as an example of how close they thought the fight was?

This only further validates what I've been saying.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

Breh, whoever thought that doesn't understand how scoring works in boxing. Just because Pac was throwing 10 punch flurries once per round doesn't mean anything when May is blocking everything. Pac landed like 10 solid punches the whole match.

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:dead: at anyone that had the fight tied at round 10. Unbelievable.

wasnt he AT the fight tho

it looks way diff in person than on tv

Pac was missing in all them flurries

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
What difference does it make - he's still bashing him.....

And he wasn't like he was criticizing his boxing ability -he attacked his character - it's clear he has an agenda against Mayweather.

Meh. All I know is Tyson has a soft spot for Ali and anyone who discredits Ali in anyway Tyson will attack. He's always been like that, I just think he felt Floyd was being disrespectful to the GOAT