We waited 5 years for that... #underwhelmed - Tyson

Daps
Meh. All I know is Tyson has a soft spot for Ali and anyone who discredits Ali in anyway Tyson will attack. He's always been like that, I just think he felt Floyd was being disrespectful to the GOAT
While I don't expect Tyson to articulate himself in the exact manner he may have intended to - clearly he went past any reasonable leniency of criticizing Mayweather's boxing skills and level of competition, when he brought up his life outside of it by personally vilifying him.

That's not only some dumb shyt, but it's also [I hate using this word] some c00n shyt. It just gave white folk a vehicle to drive their agendas home even more.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
While I don't expect Tyson to articulate himself in the exact manner he may have intended to - clearly he went past any reasonable leniency of criticizing Mayweather's boxing skills and level of competition, when he brought up his life outside of it by personally vilifying him.

That's not only some dumb shyt, but it's also [I hate using this word] some c00n shyt. It just gave white folk a vehicle to drive their agendas home even more.

I see what you're getting at but I don't think Tyson thought it out that much lol. Dude just got in his feelings the minute Ali name came up and lost all sense of rationale. His point still stands tho, this shyt was extremely 'underwhelming' for being classed as "fight of the century"

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
if Pacquiao somehow won by UD people would be too busy clowning Floyd and celebrating the demise of the bad guy to be complaining about how boring the fight was:heh:
that dont make sense lol its nikkas who happy floyd won but the fight was still boring as shyt.

The atmosphere aint save the fight from.being boring. The 2Nd prelim was better :mjlol:

Fuk all that sweet science shyt :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, whoever thought that doesn't understand how scoring works in boxing. Just because Pac was throwing 10 punch flurries once per round doesn't mean anything when May is blocking everything. Pac landed like 10 solid punches the whole match.

I'm not saying i agree with it but that's how some people saw it. Being that neither boxer really got hurt, the appearance of aggressiveness goes a long way :manny:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
that dont make sense lol its nikkas who happy floyd won but the fight was still boring as shyt.

The atmosphere aint save the fight from.being boring. The 2Nd prelim was better :mjlol:

Fuk all that sweet science shyt :camby:
none of that "it was a boring fight shyt" gets said if floyd loses:umad:

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
lmao @ calling it boring....

floyd was his usual self... it was pacman who didn't bring what we're used to seeing. Thats the genius of floyd... ring generalship, defense, and making people fight the way he wants them to. How can anybody not appreciate that display of domination and outsmarting last night?

:mindblown:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
lmao @ calling it boring....

floyd was his usual self... it was pacman who didn't bring what we're used to seeing. Thats the genius of floyd... ring generalship, defense, and making people fight the way he wants them to. How can anybody not appreciate that display of domination and outsmarting last night?

:mindblown:
I said this all night floyd looked like floyd pacman aint show up . His pace is why we all expected a exciting fight nikkas aint blaming the GOAT for a boring fight. Except espn cacs and nikkas who hate money may who dont think he the GOAT

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You can tell who lost money on this fight and who had agendas. shyt is funny as hell with all the hate. They mad :camby:
Facts. You would have thought they'd learned after the first 47 times. :wow:

Tyson been looking bitter lately. sneak dissing floyd and wilder.
If you believe the rumors, then Tyson has a legitimate reason to see Floyd take the L. That being said, let's be reality. Had Pac won, he wouldn't have said. And I was a huge Tyson fan when I was a kid. Let's just call a spade a spade.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I don't think Mike runs his own twitter. Seems like someone runs it for him.

Mike Tyson feels Mayweather looks "Invincible" Now

Former heavyweight world champion Mike Tyson hailed "invincible" Floyd Mayweather after his dominant points victory over Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather was too classy for his Filipino opponent, with the scorecards of 118-110, 116-112, 116-112 showing how good the American was.

And Tyson, the former undisputed world champion, believes Mayweather is untouchable in the welterweight division.

"I think he (Mayweather) won the fight, he was pop-shoting Manny. Manny had a good beginning but he (Mayweather) controlled it," Tyson told Sky Box Office.

"He controlled the fight, he has great endurance (and) he did a real good job.

"It's his era, his time. He is in invincible mode now - no-one can stand with him at this particular moment."

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think Mike runs his own twitter. Seems like someone runs it for him.

Mike Tyson feels Mayweather looks "Invincible" Now

Former heavyweight world champion Mike Tyson hailed "invincible" Floyd Mayweather after his dominant points victory over Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather was too classy for his Filipino opponent, with the scorecards of 118-110, 116-112, 116-112 showing how good the American was.

And Tyson, the former undisputed world champion, believes Mayweather is untouchable in the welterweight division.

"I think he (Mayweather) won the fight, he was pop-shoting Manny. Manny had a good beginning but he (Mayweather) controlled it," Tyson told Sky Box Office.

"He controlled the fight, he has great endurance (and) he did a real good job.

"It's his era, his time. He is in invincible mode now - no-one can stand with him at this particular moment."

Don't let the nikkas with agendas see this. :pachaha: