Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
Pointing out swagless Asians doesn't automatically mean you don't care about generational wealth though. All those making the point about it are absolutely correct, but I hate how in every thread you HAVE to believe one of two things: if you say one thing, you must be against the other.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I got banned from there a long time ago for questioning a mod lmao but I realized this forum has some pretty good discussion
Woooooooow fukking fakkits. You not missing much, only time I post on ktt is in the producer thread

The music threads here are for old heads they hate this new generation trap shyt but these nikkas love freddie gibbs and big krit tho

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Asian dude here, Korean to be exact. Didn't know how much contempt the black community had for Asians till i came on the Coli... Disappointing to say the least
Not all of us. I got mad love and respect for Koreans and your culture

Every community has their ignorant racists and ours is no exception

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Woooooooow fukking fakkits. You not missing much, only time I post on ktt is in the producer thread

The music threads here are for old heads they hate this new generation trap shyt but these nikkas love freddie gibbs and big krit tho
Lmfaooo I thought KTT used to be funny but this place is hilarious. Did you have the name username on KTT homie?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I knew that Asian Americans were the biggest c00ns. They practically worship white people but I never observed they don't quite have a culture of their own here. They either copy white people or black people.

Weird because Asians I know with a strong connection to their culture HATE white people.

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
I knew that Asian Americans were the biggest c00ns. They practically worship white people but I never observed they don't quite have a culture of their own here. They either copy white people or black people.

Weird because Asians I know with a strong connection to their culture HATE white people.

Man no we're not, there are huge black c00ns too... and of course they do, then they realize how bad white people have fukked them too

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Man no we're not, there are huge black c00ns too... and of course they do, then they realize how bad white people have fukked them too

Yes, the fukk you are. Asian Americans absolutely worship white people. I mean even your women don't belong to you anymore breh.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
In my experiences, Koreans are the only Asians who have any backbone when dealing with white people

Chinese/Fillipinos/Thais/Malaysians/Indians absolutely do worship white people