DAlbert

All Star
Daps
Lmfaooo I thought KTT used to be funny but this place is hilarious. Did you have the name username on KTT homie?
another KTT member making the switch, will rep once this shyt ever comes back

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
In my experiences, Koreans are the only Asians who have any backbone when dealing with white people

Chinese/Fillipinos/Thais/Malaysians/Indians absolutely do worship white people
That's sad AF. I'm personally Korean and have a bunch of Chinese and Filipino friends and none of them really worship white people, but then again I live in LA so it's probably a lot different in other areas

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
That's sad AF. I'm personally Korean and have a bunch of Chinese and Filipino friends and none of them really worship white people, but then again I live in LA so it's probably a lot different in other areas
Could be.

I know a Chinese girl who rejected some Indian guys and started bragging about her pure bloodline and how she's the descendent of some Chinese emperor and how her family would be so disappointed if she tainted her bloodline by mixing with outsiders

She's now in a LTR with some white Australian dude and her family is on board with it :bryan:

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Could be.

I know a Chinese girl who rejected some Indian guys and started bragging about her pure bloodline and how she's the descendent of some Chinese emperor and how her family would be so disappointed if she tainted her bloodline by mixing with outsiders

She's now in a LTR with some white Australian dude and her family is on board with it :bryan:

That shyt is sad af. I've seen my fair share of wanna be white kids in every race group and it makes me cringe so hard every time

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
That guy is a moron, you can say the some thing for any race. Every race has bad apples and dudes with "no swag"
I'm not a moron. I'm sure if I lived in Asia or in an Asian community I'd find some edgy Asians. But I don't. The Asians I'm around in a predominantly African American city aren't cool because they're Asian. They're only cool because they act black or white or Latino.

For example this Asian dude at work this AM was wearing jays talking about the best chicken and waffle spots in the town. He was talking about Kevin Hart too. All I'm saying is I want to see Asians use their own culture to be cool.

I'm not a moron. I know a lot about Asia. For example the Japanese occupation of Korea which was unforgivable because the Japanese attempted to rape and kill Koreans until they didn't exist.

fukk Japan. On some real shyt. They're some dirty ass motherfukkers. Trying to act like theyre so advanced. Ask any veteran of the Korean War if Asians aren't tough.

Tae Kwon Do wasn't made to look pretty it was made to help SK reclaim it's cultural identity after being ran through by china, russia, US, Japan, and North Korea.

I've always felt like South Koreans and AA people share a similar struggle.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
LMFAO yeah if white dudes wanted black girls it'd be the same situation dumb ass

No, the only time in history white men have ever been able to have sex en Masse was through rape. Most black women don't desire cuckold peckerwoods.

Asian American Girls choose white guys, they not even attracted to you guys, it's a running trope at this point.
Asian American guys are colour struck as well, especially Indians their blonde white gurl thirst is unreal.

Maybe you're one of the real ones but Asian Americans in general are self hating.

But take heart, you can get with one of those culture vulture white girls who love Kpop.