Weezy Going At Baby And Cash Money, Wants Off The Label

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Wayne is looking long-term and I don't blame him. He sees sales are declining and he knows his time is basically up. He needs to get out of this contract as soon as possible and take "Young Money" with him to a different distribution. Baby is a snake, he's just as big of a snake than Puffy or Suge but nobody talks about it cause he was still moving units all these years. Sure there's been people coming out like Juvi (Why did he sign with them again WTF) or Tyga but overall it always gets brushed under the rug. Drake and Nicki need to get out too while they can.
:ufdup:No ones talking about it because of the many tattoo tears he got in his face. :birdman:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Lil Wayne ain't going nowhere the nikka got babys name and I think his face tatted on his body
full

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
like I said nothing groundbreaking...and I can honestly say it wasn't shyt to do with me...it was the BAD CONTRACTS they signed

I just found one of them in my hard drive as I was looking for a template to use for a current contract...

this shyt was HORRIBLE :snoop:

I can't believe I even arbitrated something like this and that the artist agreed to do consent to it.....

but hey I was just doing the JOB I got hired for :comeon:

take a look :dead: ....7 fukking years!!:

DRsDw5wgsfe2zM-yzFl4pBZLzVAqpt5iEA9UIH8RTnaOcrWcdxY-TA==.jpg

and no the artist wasn't on drugs...and was actually a smart kid....he was a producer as well....did some beats for a lot of cats, last time I heard since this contract expired he told me he was working with Big Krit....unfortunately he was saying that to me as I picked him up from a Greyhound Bus station :noah:

dude still getting jerked...... :deadmanny:
That picture didn't work

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like I said nothing groundbreaking...and I can honestly say it wasn't shyt to do with me...it was the BAD CONTRACTS they signed

I just found one of them in my hard drive as I was looking for a template to use for a current contract...

this shyt was HORRIBLE :snoop:

I can't believe I even arbitrated something like this and that the artist agreed to do consent to it.....

but hey I was just doing the JOB I got hired for :comeon:

take a look :dead: ....7 fukking years!!:

DRsDw5wgsfe2zM-yzFl4pBZLzVAqpt5iEA9UIH8RTnaOcrWcdxY-TA==.jpg

and no the artist wasn't on drugs...and was actually a smart kid....he was a producer as well....did some beats for a lot of cats, last time I heard since this contract expired he told me he was working with Big Krit....unfortunately he was saying that to me as I picked him up from a Greyhound Bus station :noah:

dude still getting jerked...... :deadmanny:
The image of the contract didn't come through :why:. Can you repost?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
don't know why...but this shyt is HILARIOUS:mjlol:.

wonder if Spitta is really :russ:at this whole ordeal

Spitta is MOST DEFINITELY :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: at this whole Ca$h Money ordeal. He could've been trapped in the f uckery and also jerked by Baby had he not had the foresight to leave that label while he was starting out. Hell, if I barely escaped a deadly car wreck, I'd smoke one and reflect as well.

Jet life!