360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Juvenile must :mjcry: right now

Didn't that dumb nikka just sign his soul to Cash Money AGAIN? :mjlol:

I think Baby used that nikka to be the middle man between him and wayne...He prolly sold Juve a hoodrat dream and put him on a song with drake vocals to make it look real...

I don't think there is any communication with stunna and wayne

At the same time, I don't think juvenile has any sort of will to be on his own...That UTP failure still haunts him today and no offers were prolly on the table because he hasn't tried to build his name up again...So he took the CMR deal..

He just took the easy way out :mjlol:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
61mQ5JfQdGL._SS500_.jpg

:birdman::scusthov:
This was right around the time Wayne reupped and they dropped Like FATHER Like Son... To play on tht whole we family angle :mjpls: 'Atrice a muhfcka brehs

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Whats funny is, the last Cash Money album to be released under just Cash Money was Glasses Malone...

Everything else is coming from under young money or Khaled's imprint...

Baby just signing nikkas to CMR just because....:heh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

I pleaded with the Manager to include a "INCENTITIVE CLAUSE" stating that if a certain benchmark or deal wasn't obtained by management than the artist had the option to negotiate a release......the manager agreed ......to give him the option of renegotiating after 4 years....:snoop:

4 years later I bumped into that artist exiting a pawn shop next to a pizza shop I was entering....pawning off his laptop, keyboard and beat machine.....

:dead:

Last edited:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I think Baby used that nikka to be the middle man between him and wayne...He prolly sold Juve a hoodrat dream and put him on a song with drake vocals to make it look real...

I don't think there is any communication with stunna and wayne

At the same time, I don't think juvenile has any sort of will to be on his own...That UTP failure still haunts him today and no offers were prolly on the table because he hasn't tried to build his name up again...So he took the CMR deal..

He just took the easy way out :mjlol:

My thing is this though: when Juvenile forced his way out of CMR, the independent route was popping at the time and there were lots of artists (even those with less name recognition) eating as free agents. It's not like Juvenile didn't have a name or a catalogue like some wet-behind-the-ears rapper trying to force his way into the game. Juvenile was a certified platinum rapper. Even if he had no offers on the table (though I doubt this for some reason), he probably would've been better off going independent, especially in the age of mixtapes and iTunes. You telling me that a focused Juvi couldn't have put out decent mixtapes and singles and ate? At the very least, he wouldn't have been a slave to a record label (least of all Baby's) and would've been his own man.

I do agree that, ultimately, Juvenile cannot make sound business/career decisions. Moreover, I think Juvi was afraid to step out of CMR's shadow and do for himself because of his fear of failure. Juvi got into the game when he was young and probably couldn't fathom life beyond CMR, which is a damn shame.

Stay in school and lawyer up before signing music industry contracts, brehs...

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Send him the new Rolls Royce Plehboi :birdman:

Register it to CMR :shaq:

It is ASTOUNDING how stupid some of CMR's rappers allowed Baby to compensate them with luxury cars and jewelry instead of cash. Juvenile, Lil Wayne, Turk, B.G., Boo & Gotti....all those cats signed away their legal rights, masters, royalties, and image rights to Baby in exchange for a CMR-registered luxury cars and some platinum jewelry. If those cats had decent legal representation (or even common sense), they would've been eating millions based on their albums, tours, masters, etc.

Be uneducated, make ignorant music, and allow record label owners to compensate you with luxury items instead of cash, brehs...