Reppin
Queens
Playing with my boogers and then putting them back in for later

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Biting the inside of my bottom lip when I'm anxious.

Zoning/tuning people completely out when I'm thinking hard about something.
YO...

I literally came in here to put this,

I'm biting my inner lip/cheek now because I'm stressed out about this cert exam I been studying for..

I also karate kick any door when I can just close it... when no one is around of course.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Been doing a few of these since my mid teens (i'm an extreme creature of the night/habit btw):

Mixing different crispy snacks in a tub/zip lock bag - that thug trail mix

Eat cereal with ice to keep the milk cold

Bustin a nut in a t-shirt or boxers and then putting it back under my pillow until laundry day comes up.

Pee in a wide-mouth bottle (like a gatorade or powerade) in the middle of the night so i don't have to go to the bathroom. I actually started that around 20... but it's been 16 years that that nightly tradition has lived with me (quickly hide that bottle when i have women over or temporarily halted the operation when I had gf's... but once i'm single again... the bottle returns with a vengeance ---- now that i'm dolo, best believe after shooting hoops in the weekend, that Fierce Grape 32 ouncer ain't hitting the recycle bin... shiits going straight into my backpack and into my room like Brandy).

Microwave my eggs and scramble it like that.

Oh, and i also reuse q-tips as well. Maybe get three/four good squiggles in the drum canal (might be a few days) before i toss it and leave it... then i pull it out the dispenser so garbage can retrieve it.

Now cosmo says i'm fat... now who ain't down with that?

:scust:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Juking random people

giphy.gif

I D UP RANDOM PEOPLE WHO PASS ME ON THE SIDEWALK WITH BASKETBALLS.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately i Ignore most women that I find attractive. I may get confidence from alcohol sometimes but I’m way too reserved (it seems).

Find things gross (like periods and bugs).

Avoid people I don’t want to talk to.

Hate being uncomfortable. If I’m uncomfortable I try to make myself comfortable, no matter who is inconvenienced by it. I am very open with people so they usually understand.