giphy.gif
LMFAO I WILL NEVER STOP

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
i use to play baseball, I can't stop spitting in public - I know it's gross but i try to do it where nobody is around :snoop:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
YO...

I literally came in here to put this,

I'm biting my inner lip/cheek now because I'm stressed out about this cert exam I been studying for..

I also karate kick any door when I can just close it... when no one is around of course.
My network instructor would say you over studying lol he says just get that number they want. If you get too high you did too much

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YO...

I literally came in here to put this,

I'm biting my inner lip/cheek now because I'm stressed out about this cert exam I been studying for..

I also karate kick any door when I can just close it... when no one is around of course.

Bro I made the mistake of karate kicking a public bathroom door open and there was a fukkin crippled man with the duel crutches on the other side,narrowly avoided plowing him over. I must have apologized 30 times

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Drinking my beverage last when eating a meal. When I was a jit my parents didn't give me my drink until i ate my vegetables/finished my food cause I'd drink and not eat.:lolbron:
Exceptions include alcoholic drinks that must be consumed with the meal for maximum experience.:mjgrin: