Weird habits as a kid you never dropped when you grew up

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i still eat the ice at the bottom of a glass or cup after the drink is done:francis::snoop:

Sometimes when Im walking on a pavement or tile floor I avoid stepping on the lines of the squares ?:wtf::why:

Rapping or heading nodding to the song Im listening to on my phone in an empty room like Im all in the videos:upsetfavre::beli:

Still do heads or tails or ennie meenie miney moe in my head when trying to decide on something or pick something at the store:childplease::sitdown:

I'll take the L and move on:francis:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
-Sleeping with the door closed. It freaks me out to sleep with an open door. Like I'm making it easier for the enemy to take me out.

- Desk/table/counter top beat boxing. Hell sometimes I be doing that shyt on the wall.

Last edited:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Avoid stepping on cracks on the path

Pavement.jpg

Ripping bits off newspapers as I'm reading and start chewing it :why:

OD OCD with door locks and light switches

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Can only shyt at home:manny:

I've had a weird phobia since i was a child that happened whenever i was shytting, i always imagine someone is fukking with my stuff. It might be because i grew up with so many siblings, but I don't know how but it's stuck with me even as an adult. Now as an adult if i'm ever forced to shyt in a public rr, which rarely happens, i always envision an intruder in my home fukking with my things lol. So now i can only shyt at home lmao:lolbron:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Drinking my beverage last when eating a meal. When I was a jit my parents didn't give me my drink until i ate my vegetables/finished my food cause I'd drink and not eat.:lolbron:
Exceptions include alcoholic drinks that must be consumed with the meal for maximum experience.:mjgrin:

All of this but it’s because when my stomach is weird. If I eat and drink, I’ll end up with bad stomachaches and have to go to the bathroom. This only happens at home because if I’m eating and drinking in public or work, nothing happens. Very strange.

This issue might be a NY problem and nowhere else when I’m in Cali or all over but bear with me. In NYC, I’ll stare on the ground to avoid dogshyt. I’m talking zig-zag an entire block lol. If I have to walk in the middle of the street, I would do it if I think the sidewalk is too dirty. Come to think of it, if any store or place floors is filthy to me, I’ll make a face and have to leave immediately. That’s not OCD but I’m very scornful.

All of this is avoided when I’m driving, but with the way parking is, I’ll just park and walk if it’s not far. I use to walk everywhere with a basketball to work on my handle, and end up being far from home. Even now I’m always walking when I don’t have to.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I've been sleeping with a fan on for damn near 20 years ... Even if its too cold to be blowing right on me I still have it running for the sake of noise

I can sleep in a quiet room if its a daylight nap, but if Im going to sleep at night I need some form of background noise to drown out my thoughts

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been sleeping with a fan on for damn near 20 years ... Even if its too cold to be blowing right on me I still have it running for the sake of noise

I can sleep in a quiet room if its a daylight nap, but if Im going to sleep at night I need some form of background noise to drown out my thoughts
Came in to post this exact response.

White noise (usually a fan) is a necessity.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Eating fruit off fruit trees..

I was a legit grown man climbing in plums trees or pulling branches down for better fruit.

Eating candy, and Im pre diabetic :sadcam:

Watching cartoons. I still trip on how Saturday mornings are boring as hell.

Stealing shyt from stores with money in my pocket..if it can fit in the palm of my hand, I do magic with it. :lolbron: