Weirdest movie you seen?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
what is weird about those?
you do know what weird means or refers to right?
Im all into science fiction and mystery stuff so that is my base but those films when i watched it was completly different for me. Strange and unsual. I hope you not tryna dictate what i consider weird, to a certain degree its subjective

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Im all into science fiction and mystery stuff so that is my base but those films when i watched it was completly different for me. Strange and unsual. I hope you not tryna dictate what i consider weird, to a certain degree its subjective
what was weird about those films if you could give a small explanation?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
what was weird about those films if you could give a small explanation?
Uhh For me siberian film it was scenes that were being filmed that were off putting. Scenes of father raping own son, newborn sex scene and the overall tone of the movie was just ridiculous.
Hannibal holocaust its an movie from the 80s that depicts cannibalism in the jungle found footage style. Just like siberian film the movie is just over the top and at times the narrative just didnt seem to serve a purpose to me atleast , just seemed it just became a snuff film which just left me confused at the time if it was real or notl given my young age when i saw it.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
uLB36kr.jpg

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Uhh For me siberian film it was scenes that were being filmed that were off putting. Scenes of father raping own son, newborn sex scene and the overall tone of the movie was just ridiculous.
Hannibal holocaust its an movie from the 80s that depicts cannibalism in the jungle found footage style. Just like siberian film the movie is just over the top and at times the narrative just didnt seem to serve a purpose to me atleast , just seemed it just became a snuff film which just left me confused at the time if it was real or notl given my young age when i saw it.
fair enough.
I found them both fairly straightforward but over the top on grand schemes of things..

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Siberian film and canibal holocaust.

I think of those less as "weird", I think they are more just sick and disturbing. Same with Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer.

Donnie Darko and Mulholland Drive I found weird and with a WTF? expression of my face when watching it.

Being John Malkovixh was weird but funny to me.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
there are a lot of weird films, but a lo of them are shyt. e.g. Lynch's stuff is very hit n miss.

Great weird films:
Enter the void
Being john malkovich
Melancholia
Clockwork Ornage
Donny Darko
Irreversible
eternal sunshine of a spotless mind
taxidermia
delicatessen
The Act of Killing
Holy Motors