Weirdest movie you seen?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Brazil
The shining (purely for the scene of the guy in the bear suit)

Starcrash (robot with a Yosemite Sam accent)
Puma man (title says it all)
Blood waters of dr z (what the fukk)
Hobgoblins (must be seen to be believed)
Laserblast (still don't know how to describe this movie other than a guy has a laser attached to his arm and looks like the mask)
Racket girls (a movie about women wrestlers tied in with the mob)

Yeah I've seen a lot of weird or off the wall shyt because of Mystery science theater 3000. Even something like invasion of the Neptune men which for some reason has a building with Hitler on it

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
A classic.

Contemporary Hollywood is incapable of such genius.

2heads-poster.jpg

the-thing-with-two-heads-3.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
what the fukk is wrong with you? :dead:

i saw TRON with the daft punk soundtrack rolling and it was a terrible decision. I just wanted to be somewhere else.

To answer OP

Lynch and Terry Gilliam shyt.

Not really a fan of Lynch however, but his shyts are weird. Gilliam's work is weird as well but very enjoyable to me.
i was in vegas for the nightclub convention and got convinced to take 1 next thing I know im back in hotel room ordering Split for $20 and seeing him crawl on walls n shyt

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The Skin I live in" starring Antonio Banderas.

Synopsis:

Ever since his beloved wife was horribly burned in an auto accident, Dr. Robert Ledgard (Antonio Banderas), a skilled plastic surgeon, has tried to develop a new skin that could save the lives of burn victims. Finally, after 12 years, Ledgard has created a skin that guards the body, but is still sensitive to touch. With the aid of his faithful housekeeper (Marisa Paredes), Ledgard tests his creation on Vera (Elena Anaya), who is held prisoner against her will in the doctor's mansion.

To say this shyt takes turns that you wouldn't expect is an understatement.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
"The Skin I live in" starring Antonio Banderas.

Synopsis:

Ever since his beloved wife was horribly burned in an auto accident, Dr. Robert Ledgard (Antonio Banderas), a skilled plastic surgeon, has tried to develop a new skin that could save the lives of burn victims. Finally, after 12 years, Ledgard has created a skin that guards the body, but is still sensitive to touch. With the aid of his faithful housekeeper (Marisa Paredes), Ledgard tests his creation on Vera (Elena Anaya), who is held prisoner against her will in the doctor's mansion.

To say this shyt takes turns that you wouldn't expect is an understatement.
Then he marries her yeah i seen that also, isnt that a homage to a similar black and white flick