"Wentz Gone, Now We Embrace The Devonta "2K21 Philadelphia Eagles Off-Season Thread

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
The guy from Bleeding Green mentioned him and said he was having a surprisingly good camp.

I remember in his draft year I thought he had good potential as a QB.. he was huge, pretty fast and had a huge arm

His accuracy was really bad....his delivery was longer than Wentz so he had difficulty just throwing a short compact strike in the flat or over the middle consistently. BUT his athletic profile is CRAZY- athletically he measures up to Kyle Pitts and Jimmy Graham- and the fact he was a QB- he has the mind for where he should be - especially in zone coverage- he has way more upside than that bum Hakeem Butler

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I'm hoping the Colts pack it in and get that number one pick overall. Sorry @Lootpack but trust me this is for y all own good to get Rattler or Corral instead of depending on Wentz.

But knowing Carson Wentz luck Jacob Eason or Brett Hundley gonna crush the building and take his job:mjlol:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm hoping the Colts pack it in and get that number one pick overall. Sorry @Lootpack but trust me this is for y all own good to get Rattler or Corral instead of depending on Wentz.

But knowing Carson Wentz luck Jacob Eason or Brett Hundley gonna crush the building and take his job:mjlol:
I fukks with it :russ:

And lmaoooo I was telling my buds the same thing earlier. Heard the news and something told me: “Yeah, this cac ain’t ever getting his starting spot back.” :deadmanny: Would not surprise me at all if this dude gets his job stolen again by a back-up. All that Audience of 1, talk about God stuff ain’t really doing him any favors so far.:mjlol:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I fukks with it :russ:

And lmaoooo I was telling my buds the same thing earlier. Heard the news and something told me: “Yeah, this cac ain’t ever getting his starting spot back.” :deadmanny: Would not surprise me at all if this dude gets his job stolen again by a back-up. All that Audience of 1, talk about God stuff ain’t really doing him any favors so far.:mjlol:
Can't really say that tbh, he'll be at $100m in career earnings after this season, and you already know he hasn't spent it on anything but land, hunting gear and bison burgers.

He could walk away and pull a Luck and be set for life, AO1 mission accomplished :pachaha:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Why you think Wentz opted to rest at first

:sas2:

he shook that..if he sits down someone else gonna take his spot- Daddy Reich put him in his place.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Can't really say that tbh, he'll be at $100m in career earnings after this season, and you already know he hasn't spent it on anything but land, hunting gear and bison burgers.

He could walk away and pull a Luck and be set for life, AO1 mission accomplished :pachaha:

Hillbilly finesse 101

:whew:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yall need to fire yall training staff.
Yall can't be having my guys out there fukked up

fwpua8.png