"Wentz Gone, Now We Embrace The Devonta "2K21 Philadelphia Eagles Off-Season Thread

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Adam Caplan on The Sportsbash: "If you were to rank the top 5 players in practice and put Mailata at number 1, I wouldn't argue with it. That's how good Mailata has been."

Jimmy Kempski : "In my opinion, Mailata vs. Dillard is no longer a competition. It's a wrap. The gap in play between Mailata and Dillard has been gigantic, and Mailata is going to be the starting LT. Much of the focus has been on Dillard's struggles, but it's important to note that Maialta hasn't just won this thing by default. He has been legitimately very good in his own right."

LT was supposed to be the number one competition this summer but Mailata's been so dominant that people covering the team are already saying it's over after barely a week :dead:

We knew Jordan was a better player than Dillard, especially now that Jordan lost around 25 lbs and probably moves and reacts better to speed rushers. I am locked in on TE and WR. Heard Hakeem Butler was moved back to WR- bc they see more upside with Jackson and prolly want to get him more reps