"Wentz Gone, Now We Embrace The Devonta "2K21 Philadelphia Eagles Off-Season Thread

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I was watching this Zech McPhearson press conference cause I ve been hearing he is killing it in training camp. The whole time, I was like this dude looks mad familiar. Like he has been here before:jbhmm:. And then it hit me.

rahkyqugsbkqpjoghwsw

40IgwInx_400x400.jpg

Similar measurable too 5'11" 191 pounds
:ohhh: or am I buggin?

Hopefully he plays like P Rob did for us that year

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang

I still got hope for reagor being a solid #2 wr, first day of camp, that morning he found out his best friend got murked. He's still human at the end of the day

I could be wrong and he could be this decade Reggie brown, but I see coach yelling at him knowing he can achieve more :yeshrug:

And quez is starting to become a sleeper to have a bigger role on this offense :leon:. Jason Avant always mentioned that Slay took breh under his wing to show him the ropes.

I know it's early but :mjcry: John Hightower was my mid round sleeper last year going into that draft. Breh ain't making the team at this rate

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

I still got hope for reagor being a solid #2 wr, first day of camp, that morning he found out his best friend got murked. He's still human at the end of the day

I could be wrong and he could be this decade Reggie brown, but I see coach yelling at him knowing he can achieve more :yeshrug:

And quez is starting to become a sleeper to have a bigger role on this offense :leon:. Jason Avant always mentioned that Slay took breh under his wing to show him the ropes.

I know it's early but :mjcry: John Hightower was my mid round sleeper last year going into that draft. Breh ain't making the team at this rate

nikka more worried about cars

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Adam Caplan on The Sportsbash: "If you were to rank the top 5 players in practice and put Mailata at number 1, I wouldn't argue with it. That's how good Mailata has been."

Jimmy Kempski : "In my opinion, Mailata vs. Dillard is no longer a competition. It's a wrap. The gap in play between Mailata and Dillard has been gigantic, and Mailata is going to be the starting LT. Much of the focus has been on Dillard's struggles, but it's important to note that Maialta hasn't just won this thing by default. He has been legitimately very good in his own right."

LT was supposed to be the number one competition this summer but Mailata's been so dominant that people covering the team are already saying it's over after barely a week :dead:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Adam Caplan on The Sportsbash: "If you were to rank the top 5 players in practice and put Mailata at number 1, I wouldn't argue with it. That's how good Mailata has been."

Jimmy Kempski : "In my opinion, Mailata vs. Dillard is no longer a competition. It's a wrap. The gap in play between Mailata and Dillard has been gigantic, and Mailata is going to be the starting LT. Much of the focus has been on Dillard's struggles, but it's important to note that Maialta hasn't just won this thing by default. He has been legitimately very good in his own right."

LT was supposed to be the number one competition this summer but Mailata's been so dominant that people covering the team are already saying it's over after barely a week :dead:
Josh Sweat been bullying this nikka:francis: