"Wentz Gone, Now We Embrace The Devonta "2K21 Philadelphia Eagles Off-Season Thread

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Honestly coming into this season with low expectations

We had to revamp the roster, new coaching staff

Covid regulations still going on

I will be happy with 6 wins and anything more will be a bonus

there are guys that think we're gonna run away with the division THIS season

if we win 8, we're ahead f schedule

anything less than 6 or 7 wins & I want a new QB

:birdman:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
:wow::wow:

I'm fully sold on Sirianni now. This is all I needed to hear

I was listening to the Jason Avant podcast this morning and he's been critical about Sirianni hiring and his press conferences

But I guess avant was at the mini camp and after talking with sirianni, he's done a 180 and he's completely supportive of the hiring

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Anyone betting against Jalen for this season is doing themselves a disservice:hubie:. I was very much against his pick at the time, but he's a leader who makes big time clutch and hype the team up type plays. He might not be perfect but he's gonna move the fukking chains, pick up soul crushing first downs, and get easy shots down field with the talent we have now + his elite ability to evade pressure and extend plays. He doesn't have like elite " zip " but he has incredible touch and placement on deep balls while on the move. He might not be a PFF HOFer but he's about to be a fantasy football god and a guy that wins football games. I'm 100% a believer:hubie:

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Anyone betting against Jalen for this season is doing themselves a disservice:hubie:. I was very much against his pick at the time, but he's a leader who makes big time clutch and hype the team up type plays. He might not be perfect but he's gonna move the fukking chains, pick up soul crushing first downs, and get easy shots down field with the talent we have now + his elite ability to evade pressure and extend plays. He doesn't have like elite " zip " but he has incredible touch and placement on deep balls while on the move. He might not be a PFF HOFer but he's about to be a fantasy football god and a guy that wins football games. I'm 100% a believer:hubie:

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
fukk jalen:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Look how good Carson was over a bad set of circumstances, how creative and exciting he was with an always flawed roster. And then look at what a whiny fakkit he was and how much better Jalen was than him with a completely broken down n practice squad level offence. YOu can hate and nitpick all you want but jalen gets 1st downs and you're gonna be juelizing when he vastly outperferorms his value based on last years offense. He's Nick Foles with super bowl Corey Clements running ability. Youre gonna look dumb for playing the smart route on him, i promise. He's a winner.14 and 3 next year:hubie:

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Look how good Carson was over a bad set of circumstances, how creative and exciting he was with an always flawed roster. And then look at what a whiny fakkit he was and how much better Jalen was than him with a completely broken down n practice squad level offence. YOu can hate and nitpick all you want but jalen gets 1st downs and you're gonna be juelizing when he vastly outperferorms his value based on last years offense. He's Nick Foles with super bowl Corey Clements running ability. Youre gonna look dumb for playing the smart route on him, i promise. He's a winner.14 and 3 next year:hubie:

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Coaching staff already determined we will have to run a gimmicky offense to have any semblance of success

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Coaching staff already determined we will have to run a gimmicky offense to have any semblance of success

They didn't even kinda suggest that. The only suggestion that it was about a gimmicky offense and Jalen was made by the writer at the end of article.

There's plenty of ppl in this thread that question Jalen but you're the only that constantly needs to make stuff up and troll like this. Do better

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
We need that extra first rounder from the colts in case Jalen doesn’t work out. Could move up for a qb on next years draft

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
They didn't even kinda suggest that. The only suggestion that it was about a gimmicky offense and Jalen was made by the writer at the end of article.

There's plenty of ppl in this thread that question Jalen but you're the only that constantly needs to make stuff up and troll like this. Do better

"a strong run game and feed off the play-action and screens"

So basically water down the offense to be Baltimore 2.0

I just don't think a watered down offense is conducive to long-term success in the league

Baltimore is a gimmicky offense...and guess what, we will be too from the sound of it

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
"a strong run game and feed off the play-action and screens"

So basically water down the offense to be Baltimore 2.0

I just don't think a watered down offense is conducive to long-term success in the league

Baltimore is a gimmicky offense...and guess what, we will be too from the sound of it
McLane said when the excitable Sirianni "first started installing the offense with his coaches, there wasn’t much in terms of the quarterback read run game or run-pass option plays." He's emphasized that quarterbacks in his system must abide by certain principles. “All great players in their own right, all like to do things differently, though, right? And our job as coaches is to adapt to the players we have, and run the plays they like, but we also have a system.”

We slinging that rock this season :wow: Jalen"s coming for that Dak extension :wow:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
McLane said when the excitable Sirianni "first started installing the offense with his coaches, there wasn’t much in terms of the quarterback read run game or run-pass option plays." He's emphasized that quarterbacks in his system must abide by certain principles. “All great players in their own right, all like to do things differently, though, right? And our job as coaches is to adapt to the players we have, and run the plays they like, but we also have a system.”

We slinging that rock this season :wow: Jalen"s coming for that Dak extension :wow:
Im excited about this upcoming season. I’ma lil iffy about our secondary but everything else should be at minimum average