"Wentz Gone, Now We Embrace The Devonta "2K21 Philadelphia Eagles Off-Season Thread

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
McLane said when the excitable Sirianni "first started installing the offense with his coaches, there wasn’t much in terms of the quarterback read run game or run-pass option plays." He's emphasized that quarterbacks in his system must abide by certain principles. “All great players in their own right, all like to do things differently, though, right? And our job as coaches is to adapt to the players we have, and run the plays they like, but we also have a system.”

We slinging that rock this season :wow: Jalen"s coming for that Dak extension :wow:

Yup slinging under 10 yds across the width of the field

:francis:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I still dont get how the Eagles havent yet signed Gareon Conley?

Obvious hole on this roster and the right kind of young project player u need in a rebuild year with limited cap space.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Im excited about this upcoming season. I’ma lil iffy about our secondary but everything else should be at minimum average

Teams will just try to exploit CB2 and the Birds DC will play zone and if the pass rush ain't getting there, just a recipe for disaster

The one good thing about the new DC is he isn't allergic to playing 2 deep on obvious passing downs

In order for the def to be good again, front 7 will need to be DOMINANT

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Obvious hole on this roster and the right kind of young project player u need in a rebuild year with limited cap space.

I bet in their strategic planning, they already committed to draft a corner (Stingley) in first round of 2022 draft

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Conley hasn't met with any teams this offseason despite being an attractive option on paper, he might still be trying to recover from the ankle surgeries he had last year.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
That wouldnt make sense cause a one year deal this year for him wouldnt hurt that planning. Very low risk move that could pan out.

Theyre gonna roll with the scrubs on the roster apparently

everyone realizes it but philly fanbase that this is a rebuild yr

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Yeah, Eagles fans need to keep expectations low for this season. I’m not expecting to win the NFC East, make the playoffs, or even have a winning season. If things work out that way, great, but I’m not expecting it.

If we have a good season from rookies like Devonta and dikkerson (if he plays), along with significant development in guys like Hurts, Reagor, and Mailata then it’s successful season. 2022 or 2023 is where we start looking to make noise again, not 2021.

Eagles are rebuilding, not contending.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Gainwell about to be the steal.of the draft :banderas:

If sirianni can draw up some magic with a Gun formation backfield of

Gainwell-Hurts-Sanders

:gladbron::gladbron:

Wish pre season was like next week lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah, Eagles fans need to keep expectations low for this season. I’m not expecting to win the NFC East, make the playoffs, or even have a winning season. If things work out that way, great, but I’m not expecting it.

If we have a good season from rookies like Devonta and dikkerson (if he plays), along with significant development in guys like Hurts, Reagor, and Mailata then it’s successful season. 2022 or 2023 is where we start looking to make noise again, not 2021.

Eagles are rebuilding, not contending.
Facts