• Yes

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think dudes were actually more lovey dovey & romantic back then.That's why you had all that baby making R&B music.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think dudes were actually more lovey dovey & romantic back then.That's why you had all that baby making R&B music.
They made that RnB for the women. The women WANTED that shyt, but accepted what was really offered to them due to low self-esteem.

The motto of the 90s was bytches ain't shyt but hoes and tricks.

It was what it was

:manny:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Crack era, everyone was far more :demonic: and confrontational. Fights were a common thing. Robberies were the same. Shoplifting was a damn sport.

Yeah, (black) dudes had to either have the natural :birdman: expression, had to be the comedian, or the smooth talker. Wasn't none of that "College Dropout" Kanye attitude unless you were Carlton Banks lol. So naturally, brehs were more HOH since the superthug Onyx/Pac prototype was the norm. Too much lead and undisciplined testosterone caused the violence.

How did most addicts eventually get clean and stop using crack in the 90s? I know most of them couldn’t afford rehab. Did some go cold turkey after getting locked up for possession and never use again?

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
tough to say. didn’t have camera phones or social media to easily air out foulness then but

dope game isn’t what it was, a lot of guys moved to pimping / sex trafficking. public figures/celebs walk a tighter line but underworld people are likely doing it on a heavier level than those active in the 90s. I voted no

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made that RnB for the women. The women WANTED that shyt, but accepted what was really offered to them due to low self-esteem.

The motto of the 90s was bytches ain't shyt but hoes and tricks.

It was what it was

:manny:
Only a few Cali cats was dogging women like that.For the most part, black love, and Afrocentricity flowed gracefully.None of that fake woke BLM bullshyt.There was more of a counterbalance to the NWA's & Too Short's.Going into the 90's, Hip Hop tracks like this were also very much the motto