We're gonna need that MJ vs Prince saga on film

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So over the past few hours, the MJ/Prince stories have been flooding in. Off the top of my head, I've heard about Prince playing a bass solo in MJ face while shaking for 10 mins straight in Vegas back in 2006, L.A reid talking about MJ having a party and making everyone watch Prince fukk up his dance moves, just to replay the shyt over and over again....these two nikkas playing ping pong with Prince hitting MJ in the nuts, MJ thowing subliminal shots in one of his movies using the kids shyt talking Prince.....And then the infamous "Your butt is mine" jabs from Prince...

These nikkas were the Goku and Vegeta of Music

:wow:

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
So over the past few hours, the MJ/Prince stories have been flooding in. Off the top of my head, I've heard about Prince playing a bass solo in MJ face while shaking for 10 mins straight in Vegas back in 2006, L.A ried talking about MJ having a party and making everyone watch Prince fukk up his dance moves, just to replay the shyt over and over again....these two nikkas playing ping pong with Prince hitting MJ in the nuts, MJ thowing subliminal shots in one of his movies using the kids shyt talking Prince.....And then the infamous "Your butt is mine" jabs from Prince...

These nikkas were the Goku and Vegeta of Music

:wow:

:pachaha:This sounds like the GOAT Chappelle's true Hollywood skit

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
"And at one point, Michael sent Prince a song called “I’m Bad,” with hopes that Prince would jump in it and they could collaborate on the song together. Prince was so offended at the notion of Michael Jackson doing a song called “I’m Bad” – in a world where Prince existed as an actually bad person – Prince re-recorded the song, and sent it back to Michael, like “Here’s how you should have done it.” It was kind of a superstar way of saying, “fukk you.”

:dead::dead::dead: