Were the Egyptians black?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gen 1:26 refers to the beginning of a people made in the image of god. Now keep in mind, there were people long before adam. Gen 4:8-17 talks about cain killing abel. In verse 17 it starts off by saying "And cain knew his wife". Who is this wife? :wtf:

those "people" that were created in genesis 1:26 were apes. A lesser degree of man designed in the resemblance and similitude of humanity.

Genesis 1:26

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

man

120 'adam aw-dawm' from 119; ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):--X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

6754 tselem tseh'-lem from an unused root meaning to shade; a phantom, i.e. (figuratively) illusion, resemblance; hence, a representative figure, especially an idol:--image, vain shew.

likeness

1823 dmuwth dem-ooth' from 1819; resemblance; concretely, model, shape; adverbially, like:--fashion, like (-ness, as), manner, similitude.

1819 damah daw-maw' a primitive root; to compare; by implication, to resemble, liken, consider:--compare, devise, (be) like(-n), mean, think, use similitudes.

apes2mencomparisons.jpg

Cain being a byproduct of the sexual union between Satan and Eve, began the practice of bestiality by having sex with apes. (knowing his wife/wives)

out of their union formed the ancestor of the whiteman, and the rest of the straight haired nonblack races

ape-man-line-up.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
nah....there were variations in skintones but reddish brown was arguably the most common even pre contact with outsiders.....Even in 1st and earliest self depictions of Ancient Nile Vally(Kemet,Kush) people carmaelreddish brown people were common even back then...I think it's probable the that Kemites/Kushytes elites were an ethnic group inwhich carmael skin was naturally very prevalent and that it's most likely the alot of the jet black ethnic looking socalled Nubians were Nilothic/modern day Southern Sudanese people whom are though technically Sudanese a different ethnic group than far Northern Sudanese/Southern Egyptian socalled modern Nubians whom are most likely the decendents of the elite class of Ancinet Egyptians.

I'm sayin--most black people aren't as black as southern Sudanese and never were. I'll agree with you on that. Black comes in various tones. You can have two parents that look very dark producing a light looking child.

I think that egyptians came in various tones and so did Kushytes/nubians. Lets look at paintings that depict them
08011525.jpg

nubians-offering.jpg

Now look at some paintings that the egyptians depicted themselves in.
AncientEgyptDailyLIfeMusicPic_large.jpg

tomb%20murals1.jpg

I mean just look at some of the hairstyles they even have. Classic black hairstyles. Some of them are rocking braids, others are working with Afros, some are just leaving their hair to dread out a little bit. Its safe to say that they were black and mixed for the most part. I would argue today's Sudan is the closest thing to what Ancient Egypt looked like.
Modern(north) Sudanese:
SuperStock_1890-57873.jpg

You can either make the argument that ancient egyptians looked like whatever the average skin tone is for black people, or that they looked more mixed seeing as they were surrounded by black, brown and white people anyway.

I'm just tired of seeing these documentaries and films where whenever Egypt is brought up they have the Arabs that inhabit the country today playing the roles of these emperors and ordinary Egyptians. Its ridiculous considering the amount of evidence that shows them as black or at least mixed with Arab and white looking people(keep in mind that Mediterranean and west Asian civilizations did encounter Egypt). Egypt was a black and African civilization at its roots and at the height of its power it was still black. The demographics changed with different invasions and what not but we know from the evidence they left us that they looked more black than anything else.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
those "people" that were created in genesis 1:26 were apes. A lesser degree of man designed in the fashion and similitude of humanity.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

man

120 'adam aw-dawm' from 119; ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):--X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

6754 tselem tseh'-lem from an unused root meaning to shade; a phantom, i.e. (figuratively) illusion, resemblance; hence, a representative figure, especially an idol:--image, vain shew.

likeness

1823 dmuwth dem-ooth' from 1819; resemblance; concretely, model, shape; adverbially, like:--fashion, like (-ness, as), manner, similitude.

1819 damah daw-maw' a primitive root; to compare; by implication, to resemble, liken, consider:--compare, devise, (be) like(-n), mean, think, use similitudes.

apes2mencomparisons.jpg

Cain being a byproduct of the sexual union between Satan and Eve, began the practice of bestiality by having sex with apes. (knowing his wife/wives)

out of their union formed the ancestor of the whiteman, and the rest of the straight haired nonblack races

ape-man-line-up.gif

Apes dont have power over everything mentioned in those verses. Although white people did eventually look and behave like apes when we took everything away from them and made them live in the the hills and caves of Europe. Refer to Romans 1:24-27 and chapter 18 of the quran.

Ape is not a man. Bible clearly says "Let US make man in our image"

The blackman is god, always has been, always will be. In the 1st Epistle of Corinthians 15:45 it says And so it is written, "The first man adam became a living being(white man). The last adam became a life giving spirit(black man.)"

The white adam is the adam in the bible. The black adam is in the quran. The hebrews came up with Adam from the egyptian god "Atum, A SELF CREATED BLACK GOD". Atum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Matter cannot be created or destroyed, and before the sun moon and stars there was nothing but darkness and that matter which is Allah has always been there in the darkness waiting to come into the knowledge of himself and create everything that you see. Black people have no beginning nor ending. White people are a new people who lack original blood or melanin and reject god naturally. As shown and proven by white having to put on sun block or else the sun gives em cancer. They also have a limited amount of time on the planet

lrm98

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sayin--most black people aren't as black as southern Sudanese and never were. I'll agree with you on that. Black comes in various tones. You can have two parents that look very dark producing a light looking child.

I think that egyptians came in various tones and so did Kushytes/nubians. Lets look at paintings that depict them
08011525.jpg

nubians-offering.jpg

tomb%20murals1.jpg

I mean just look at some of the hairstyles they even have. Classic black hairstyles. Some of them are rocking braids, others are working with Afros, some are just leaving their hair to dread out a little bit. Its safe to say that they were black and mixed for the most part. I would argue today's Sudan is the closest thing to what Ancient Egypt looked like.
Modern(north) Sudanese:

You can either make the argument that ancient egyptians looked like whatever the average skin tone is for black people, or that they looked more mixed seeing as they were surrounded by black, brown and white people anyway.

I'm just tired of seeing these documentaries and films where whenever Egypt is brought up they have the Arabs that inhabit the country today playing the roles of these emperors and ordinary Egyptians. Its ridiculous considering the amount of evidence that shows them as black or at least mixed with Arab and white looking people(keep in mind that Mediterranean and west Asian civilizations did encounter Egypt). Egypt was a black and African civilization at its roots and at the height of its power it was still black. The demographics changed with different invasions and what not but we know from the evidence they left us that they looked more black than anything else.

I agree with most of what you said but it's still my position that socalled Nubians and AEs were one in the same people and that Kemite/Ancient Egypt was a pure black civilization....I'ts no coincidense Ancient Egyptians and socalled Nubians are so interwined..The oldest pyramids and ancient tombs containing heiroglphyics and other Pharoaghnic artificats being found in socalled Nubia is a testament to the fact that ancestral origin of the AEs to the socalled Nubians.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
still clamouring for a respectable history i see

poster is right about white people being a new type of human though

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
my bad, refer to romans 1:24-27 for the description of the ape like people and their behaviors.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

08011525.jpg

nubians-offering.jpg

tomb%20murals1.jpg

Modern(north) Sudanese:

Good look, breh. Anybody looking at these pictures and denying these people were black are trolling at this point.

Now...one thing I think you should quickly correct yourself on is that real Ancient Egyptians were mixed with Arab because some were not as dark as others...not true. Arabs didn't invade Egypt until way later, check the timeline. I don't know why people don't believe that Africans ( with no mixing) can come in lighter shades of brown.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Good look, breh. Anybody looking at these pictures and denying these people were black are trolling at this point.

Now...one thing I think you should quickly correct yourself on is that real Ancient Egyptians were mixed with Arab because some were not as dark as others...not true. Arabs didn't invade Egypt until way later, check the timeline. Again, I do not want to start posting pictures of African tribes to prove a point.

i don't get what u get out of proving they were black though they weren't your people anyway

same as some of you white dudes getting aggy, they weren't your people either :mindblown:

the fuk people trying to steal other cultures accomplishments for anyway

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps

Now...one thing I think you should quickly correct yourself on is that real Ancient Egyptians were mixed with Arab because some were not as dark as others...not true. Arabs didn't invade Egypt until way later, check the timeline. I don't know why people don't believe that Africans ( with no mixing) can come in lighter shades of brown.

This is a good post. The darkest of black people can make albinos or any other group of people in the human family.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
this thread has turned into something else

we even have people posting Biblical scriptures lol

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apes dont have power over everything mentioned in those verses.

apes have the ability to prey upon fish, birds, and animals which travel on land

Ape is not a man. Bible clearly says "Let US make man in our image"

those "people" that were created in genesis 1:26 were apes. A lesser degree of man designed in the resemblance and similitude of humanity.

man

likeness

apes2mencomparisons.jpg

The blackman is god, always has been, always will be.

the word god in Hebrew was rooted in the canaanite deity El, which was purposely put in their to replace the term for the Hebrew creator, and his angels. Adam was created to be an Angel, and thus were his descendants. In that sense, we are like them, but created a little lower.

In the 1st Epistle of Corinthians 15:45 it says And so it is written, "The first man adam became a living being(white man). The last adam became a life giving spirit(black man.)"

The white adam is the adam in the bible. The black adam is in the quran. The hebrews came up with Adam from the egyptian god "Atum, A SELF CREATED BLACK GOD". Atum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Matter cannot be created or destroyed, and before the sun moon and stars there was nothing but darkness and that matter which is Allah has always been there in the darkness waiting to come into the knowledge of himself and create everything that you see. Black people have no beginning nor ending. White people are a new people who lack original blood or melanin and reject god naturally. As shown and proven by white having to put on sun block or else the sun gives em cancer. They also have a limited amount of time on the planet

i'll get back to this later

pce

ape-man-line-up.gif
[/QUOTE]