Were the Egyptians black?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
apes have the ability to prey upon fish, birds, and animals which travel on land

the word god in Hebrew was rooted in the canaanite deity El, which was purposely put in their to replace the term for the Hebrew creator, and his angels. Adam was created to be an Angel, and thus were his descendants. In that sense, we are like them, but created a little lower.

i'll get back to this later

pce

Cain being a byproduct of the sexual union between Satan and Eve, began the practice of bestiality by having sex with apes. (knowing his wife/wives)

out of their union formed the ancestor of the whiteman, and the rest of the straight haired nonblack races

ape-man-line-up.gif
[/QUOTE]

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
There was no E within the hebrew language in ancient times. The letter A was replaced with an E to conceal the name of god. The other name, YHWH, also a deep meaning but I'll get into that and the rest tomorrow. Going to rest for the night, peace!

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
the bible isn't real so you all are arguing over nothing

I'm pretty sure the bible is real :pachaha:

Whether everything is factual within it, is the question :mjpls:

But prolific posting from both sides of the spectrum.

Going through this thread with the :ohhh: face the whole time.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
There was no E within the hebrew language in ancient times. The letter A was replaced with an E to conceal the name of god. The other name, YHWH, also a deep meaning but I'll get into that and the rest tomorrow. Going to rest for the night, peace!

Why would someone want to conceal the name of God? And where did "Jehovah" come from? What are your take on Jehovah Witnesses?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
a lot of stuff being thrown around, the only thing i would add is that its definitely true that african americans came from west africa so we are not descended from egyptians

but the reason why its important to establish that egyptians where black is that for centuries dark skin, broad nose and kinky hair was equated with inferiority, and that's an issue that europeean archeologists had to confront when they discovered egyptian artifacts with features that their european culture told them were signs of inferiority

the egyptians became a mixed people and they considered themselves separate from both the the middle east and people to the south, but its also obvious that the original egyptians were black people, there is no way around that, the only way around that is to focus on late egypt which was thousands of years after the original egyptians

lrm98

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of stuff being thrown around, the only thing i would add is that its definitely true that african americans came from west africa so we are not descended for egyptians

but the reason why its important to to establish that egyptians where black is that for centuries dark skin, broiad nose and kinky hair was equated with inferiority, and that's an issue that europeean archeologists had to confront when they discovered egyptian artifacts with features that their european culture told them were signs of inferiority

the egyptians became a mixed people and they considered themselves separate from both the the middle east and people to the south, but its also obvious that the original egyptians were black people, there is no way around that, the only way around that is to focus on late egypt which was thousands of years after the original egyptians

How do you know that? Whom's to say Kemites people didn't flee South West when Kemite became fell to Eurasians? There are ethnic groups found in both West Africa and modern day Sudan(Kush) ......when Ancient Egypt/Kemet stopped being predomitely black nation the dynasty was dead and was now an Middle Eastern/arab colony of the arab invaders turned settlers whom dominated the land......AEs /Kemites were not mixed but a Cushytic type black people similar to Habesha but with a much higher frequency of socalled negro facial features... Kemites always distinguished themselves from jet black exotic looking Nilothic/Southern Sudanese to the South(whom they had an brotherly but sometimes rocky relationship with) and the white skin Eurasian(ayrab/Persians,Turks,Greeks,Romans,Syrians,etc) whom were their somtimes conquered subjects but more than anything foreigner/alien enemies....I would go so far as to say most modern Egyptians are pure arabs/persians or Greeks,,Persians,Turks or a combination of all those ethnic groups without a drop of idigneous Egyptian blood...Northern/Eastern Sudan has maintained Ancient Egyptian bloodlines much stronger than Egypt.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
How do you know that? Whom's to say Kemites people didn't flee South West when Kemite became fell to Eurasians? There are ethnic groups found in both West Africa and modern day Sudan(Kush) ......when Ancient Egypt/Kemet stopped being predomitely black nation the dynasty was dead and was now an Middle Eastern/arab colony of the arab invaders turned settlers whom dominated the land......AEs /Kemites were not mixed but a Cushytic type black people similar to Habesha but with a much higher frequency of socalled negro facial features... Kemites always distinguished themselves from jet black exotic looking Nilothic/Southern Sudanese to the South(whom they had an brotherly but sometimes rocky relationship with) and the white skin Eurasian(ayrab/Persians,Turks,Greeks,Romans,Syrians,etc) whom were their somtimes conquered subjects but more than anything foreigner/alien enemies....I would go so far as to say most modern Egyptians are pure arabs/persians or Greeks,,Persians,Turks or a combination of all those ethnic groups without a drop of idigneous Egyptian blood...Northern/Eastern Sudan has maintained Ancient Egyptian bloodlines much stronger than Egypt.

It's not impossible but it's unlikely that they moved all the way to west africa and there isn't any real evidence that they did that

I think it's important to establish that the original Egyptians culture, which eventually led to western civilization were black and I think west Africa has its own heritage

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Why would someone want to conceal the name of God? And where did "Jehovah" come from? What are your take on Jehovah Witnesses?

Devil rebels against god. He loves confusion and ignorance. So anytime he can change something god made, he chalks up a W.

Cor. 14:33 - "For god is not the author of confusion but of peace"

Jehovah is a mistranslation of god's name. There was no J in ancient times. The so called jewish people that was talked about badly in the bible and quran changed the hebrew language up and confused everyone. These "jews" were the Masoretes. Masoretes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I need to do more research the Jehovah Witness's history but one thing I do agree with them on is that there is one god. My signature shows where I stand with the whole trinity thing.
First Council of Nicaea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jesus never taught the trinity and has made it clear many times throughout the bible.

This is YHWH in hebrew. One of god's names in the bible.

YHWH_normal.png

"Jews" are not suppose to say the name of YHWH. Why? Albert Pike who was a freemason & shriner in his book "Morals and Dogma" according to the brother True Islam in his book 'The Book Of God'(which I highly recommend checking out btw)said that "The true word of the mason is to be found in the concealed and profound meaning of the ineffable name of deity(YHWH) communicated by god to moses. The true pronunciation of that name was in truth a secret, in which, however was involved the far more profound secret of it's meaning. In that meaning is included all the truth that can be known to us, in regard TO THE NATURE OF GOD."

Shriners know what's up. This is the meaning of the word YHWH in hebrew when it's placed vertically.

IMG_20120810_151736.jpg

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Devil rebels against god. He loves confusion and ignorance. So anytime he can change something god made, he chalks up a W.

Cor. 14:33 - "For god is not the author of confusion but of peace"

Jehovah is a mistranslation of god's name. There was no J in ancient times. The so called jewish people that was talked about badly in the bible and quran changed the hebrew language up and confused everyone. These "jews" were the Masoretes. Masoretes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I need to do more research the Jehovah Witness's history but one thing I do agree with them on is that there is one god. My signature shows where I stand with the whole trinity thing.
First Council of Nicaea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jesus never taught the trinity and has made it clear many times throughout the bible.

This is YHWH in hebrew. One of god's names in the bible.

YHWH_normal.png

"Jews" are not suppose to say the name of YHWH. Why? Albert Pike who was a freemason & shriner in his book "Morals and Dogma" according to the brother True Islam in his book 'The Book Of God'(which I highly recommend checking out btw)said that "The true word of the mason is to be found in the concealed and profound meaning of the ineffable name of deity(YHWH) communicated by god to moses. The true pronunciation of that name was in truth a secret, in which, however was involved the far more profound secret of it's meaning. In that meaning is included all the truth that can be known to us, in regard TO THE NATURE OF GOD."

Shriners know what's up. This is the meaning of the word YHWH in hebrew when it's placed vertically.

IMG_20120810_151736.jpg

:ohhh:

Man you know a lot of stuff. I thank you for your contributions.

What's the most profound thing in history that you know of?

I was amazed at the fact the richest man to date was a black man.

lrm98

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not impossible but it's unlikely that they moved all the way to west africa and there isn't any real evidence that they did that

I think it's important to establish that the original Egyptians culture, which eventually led to western civilization were black and I think west Africa has its own heritage

I disagree...Their are cultural practices and norms by the existing black population in modern Egypt and across black Africa that hint at an past link.....Eurocentric have trying to whitewash and arabasize Ancient Egypt forever so it would be highly probably any links to West Africa would've been ignored or hiddenFurthermore their are nomadic ethnic groups(such as the Tuareg,Fulani,Hausa,Baggaraetc) that are found both in West Africa and the Egypt/Sudan area...Many of the populations of these tribes(the Fulani ,Baggaraand Tuareg) in particular have members with reddish brown skin and were hairstyles similar to the people depicted in AE artwork...It's also a mystery where these people come from originally....I think it's highy probable they are decendents of displaced AEs.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
a lot of stuff being thrown around, the only thing i would add is that its definitely true that african americans came from west africa so we are not descended for egyptians

but the reason why its important to to establish that egyptians where black is that for centuries dark skin, broiad nose and kinky hair was equated with inferiority, and that's an issue that europeean archeologists had to confront when they discovered egyptian artifacts with features that their european culture told them were signs of inferiority

On point, but I would also like to add that West Africa was not settled during the Ancient Egypt times. The oldest settlement of what is now Nigeria was in the 9th century....again....9th century AD. Timbuktu was the 1st millennial AD.

That means that West Africa is a relatively newly settled land. These people had to come from somewhere and more than likely it was from Northern and Eastern Africa populations, which is obvious. Some either A) needed more land as populations grew or B) Driven out of land over time by invaders. I think it was both A and B.

It is not out of the realm of possibility that West Africans of today came from Northern and Eastern Africa, possibly Egypt as well. White scientists have no problem saying that West Africa wasn't settled until after the fall of Ancient Egypt, but wont tell you where these people originated from. :comeon:

I already posted strong evidence from reputable scientists that showed the DNA of the Pharaohs had the highest Match Likeliness Index with sub-Saharan and East Africans. Yes, higher than North Africans and Middle Easterners.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I disagree...Their are cultural practices and norms by the existing black population in modern Egypt and across black Africa that hint at an past link.....Eurocentric have trying to whitewash and arabasize Ancient Egypt forever so it would be highly probably any links to West Africa would've been ignored or hiddenFurthermore their are nomadic ethnic groups(such as the Tuareg,Fulani,Hausa,Baggaraetc) that are found both in West Africa and the Egypt/Sudan area...Many of the populations of these tribes(the Fulani ,Baggaraand Tuareg) in particular have members with reddish brown skin and were hairstyles similar to the people depicted in AE artwork...It's also a mystery where these people come from originally....I think it's highy probable they are decendents of displaced AEs.

yeah but those ethnic groups were not involved in the european slave trade and also cultural similarities (like circumcision, matriarchal families etc) can also be explained by there being an original culture that produced the egyptians AND other africans, its not necessarily obvious that it originated in egypt and egyptians considered their origins to be in the south which would be east africa, there is no reason to assume egyptians were the only group that originated there