Were the Egyptians black?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
To say that Egyptians did not flee to west Africa during invasions shows how much you do not study.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
On point, but I would also like to add that West Africa was not settled during the Ancient Egypt times. The oldest settlement of what is now Nigeria was in the 9th century....again....9th century AD. Timbuktu was the 1st millennial AD.

That means that West Africa is a relatively newly settled land. These people had to come from somewhere and more than likely it was from Northern and Eastern Africa populations, which is obvious. Some either A) needed more land as populations grew or B) Driven out of land over time by invaders. I think it was both A and B.

It is not out of the realm of possibility that West Africans of today came from Northern and Eastern Africa, possibly Egypt as well. White scientists have no problem saying that West Africa wasn't settled until after the fall of Ancient Egypt, but wont tell you where these people originated from. :comeon:

I already posted strong evidence from reputable scientists that showed the DNA of the Pharaohs had the highest Match Likeliness Index with sub-Saharan and East Africans. Yes, higher than North Africans and Middle Easterners.

well you can't rule it out, i agree, but its just so weak i dont think its appropriate to state it as a fact, its an extremely speculative theory and even if it was true we can for sure say they lost whatever made the original civilization great since they never replicated egypt in the west and also the groups that participated in the slave trade are known and they still exist today and they dont claim egypt as their motherland

then there is also the bantu migration Bantu expansion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that has to be taken into account

but overall its too speculative to make any factual statements, i think there being a pre egyptian proto african group that populated africa would explain any genetic links more than an actual migration of "real egyptians"

cuz think about what you are saying, for us to be descended from egyptians you are saying a group went from northeast africa all the way to the west african coast where they where then captured by europeans, its not impossible but its unlikely

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:

Man you know a lot of stuff. I thank you for your contributions.

What's the most profound thing in history that you know of?

I was amazed at the fact the richest man to date was a black man.

No problem at all. I study a lot of different things. The most profound thing in history I know of? Not really any 1 thing that sticks out the most outside of the fact that the original man is god. If anything it's just the body of lies that you discover when you do research. You may know this already but the black moors controlled Europe for 700 years. That caught my eye when I first heard of that, and sure enough it was true.

Depending on what the subject is I can recommend some books. One book I would recommend is this book. It's a big 400 pg book that goes through A LOT of different subjects on history. It costs 40 bucks but eh it's up to you if want to grab it lol.

Amazon.com: Blacked Out Through Whitewash: Exposing the Quantum Deception/Rediscovering and Recovering Suppressed Melanated (9780967539430): Suzar: Books

This book here may also interest you

Amazon.com: 100 Amazing Facts About the Negro With Complete Proof: A Short Cut to the World History of the Negro (9780960229475): J. A. Rogers: Books

Regarding the actual topic of this thread lol I would recommend checking out the following:

Amazon.com: Nile Valley Contributions to Civilization (Exploding the Myths) (9780924944031): Anthony T. Browder: Books

Amazon.com: Stolen Legacy (9781470179656): George G.M. James: Books

This book here proves what I have said about white people's history in this thread is not bs. It's not a long book, so it's a good quick read but the proof in here is incredible to say the least.

Amazon.com: Making of the Whiteman: History, Tradition and the Teachings of Elijah Muhammad (9781564112118): Paul Lawrence Guthrie: Books

:thumbsup:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
To say that Egyptians did not flee to west Africa during invasions shows how much you do not study.

I don't think they would've gone to west Africa. I think they would've gone south and maybe entered east Africa.
north-africa-map.gif

It looks like it would've been FAR more perilous of a journey to go down to Niger, Nigeria or Ghana. They most likely went south into modern Sudan, Chad, Kenya, Ethiopia. A few of them might have gone into northwest Africa, specifically Libya.

Libyan Tawerghans
0.jpg

Tawergha.jpg

resized.jpg

IMG_6412_resized.jpg

Right now Arabs in Libya are trying to kill them off or deport them from the country. I have a feeling this sort of thing happened to the native egyptian population which is why there are so few true egyptians left
Tawergha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
this. I don't care about the hue of their skin. It's not like anyone is running around saying Egyptians were white. They had dark skin and probably ranged from black as fukk to brown/light skinned. The fact remains that they were their own unique culture and society. They were EGYPTIANS. Egypt is in Africa. Call them what you want but it makes no difference.

:ufdup:

El Dinero

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to stop bickering

original man has occupied every part of the earth from babylon, kemet, abyssina/putt and thats just asia/afrika. what i have recently heard is that the most ancient civilisation and advanced is not kemet/egypt but your very own america google amaru-khan.

^very good and reccomends some rare books, you guys should investigate this further to confirm

Like we say a picture is worth a thousand words its not hard to look at archaeology and determine these guys look like Tyquan and Tyrone and some still let the devils trick you into questioning your own eyesight and intuition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
i don't get what u get out of proving they were black though they weren't your people anyway

same as some of you white dudes getting aggy, they weren't your people either :mindblown:

the fuk people trying to steal other cultures accomplishments for anyway

:heh: So, its okay for a white person to remind us that Ancient Rome and Greece are white, but I say that Ancient Egypt is black and you fools have a problem.

How is saying that they are black equal to stealing their culture accomplishments? :aicmon:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
well you can't rule it out, i agree, but its just so weak i dont think its appropriate to state it as a fact, its an extremely speculative theory and even if it was true we can for sure say they lost whatever made the original civilization great since they never replicated egypt in the west and also the groups that participated in the slave trade are known and they still exist today and they dont claim egypt as their motherland

then there is also the bantu migration Bantu expansion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that has to be taken into account

but overall its too speculative to make any factual statements, i think there being a pre egyptian proto african group that populated africa would explain any genetic links more than an actual migration of "real egyptians"

cuz think about what you are saying, for us to be descended from egyptians you are saying a group went from northeast africa all the way to the west african coast where they where then captured by europeans, its not impossible but its unlikely

Thanks for actually posting info unlike others on this thread. Again what I am saying is more theoretical, just like everybody else. Its basically food for thought. :manny:

Also, hausas from Nigeria are in the same language group as sudanese people Afro-asiatic and are found in far west Africa. Its not impossible for groups to migrate very far over many centuries. Now they share a country with so-called Bantu speaking people. People have to remember that a lot of languages are relatively new, like 1000-2000 years old.

In the same link. This is stated: "Attempts to trace the exact route of the expansion, to correlate it with archaeological evidence, and more recently, with genetic evidence, have not been conclusive, and so many aspects of the expansion remain in doubt or are highly contested". So even this theory is in doubt.

Can someone explain the DNA similarities between the pharoahs and sub-Saharan Africans?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
unless you can show that the dogon were involved in the european atlantic slave trade, then the dogon are irrelevant as to the question of whether we are descended from egyptians

The Dogon are just as much relavent. Due to invasions in Egypt, priests escaped to west Africa with certain knowledge and texts and mixed with them.
To anyone, who agree or disagree with anyone's input. Always question theories presented and research on your own rather true or false.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone else think that sand could have worn away the noses?