Wesley Snipes' Version Of The Joker >>>> Jack And Heath.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Y'all nikkas can't be serious with this thread so Imma just go along for the buffoonery.:skip:

I understand breh.

Some nikkas don't have tye ability to see the vision unless it was originally presented as such.

I bet when Alexander Graham Bell spoke on creating the first telephone and how it would work, I'm sure the reaction of the people was the same.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: This movie is hilarious, it's like Idiocracy but the writers were low key trying to be taken serious. Like :whoa: what if the world is really gonna be this way in 2032?? Wesley makes a great villain. :heh:His shyt talking is neck & neck with White Men Can't Jump.

stay sleep if you wanna:mjpls: hollywood drops some gems now an then:mjpls:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
It's funny that Demolition Man predicted what Taco Bell would look like in the future back then, and now the new store fronts in real life look pretty similar to how they were in the movie.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
He blew up and empty hospital, shyt Dennis Hopper was more trill in Speed

So basically Joker in Dark Knight equals every bomber in movie history

Yes the Joy Buzzer scene was more entertaining than anything in the Dark Knight

joker talking to the dead corpse was classic material

joker doing the commercials taking over the TV, classic villain stuff, every scene the joker is in is gold in that movie

with ledger it's oh, look at weird he looks, oh he's dressed like a drag, his whole scene turning two face to dark side, the hospital, all that shyt was trash man

Facts facts facts

Charisma >