Wesley Snipes' Version Of The Joker >>>> Jack And Heath.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
:simpson: I'm not @satam55 of course I've Heard of Simon Phoenix. I just don't agree with your opinion. There are many incarnations of the joker and trying to pigeon hole him into a single criteria destroys who he is.....:manny:

All I'm saying is that if you make a checklist for everything The Joker should be and compare that to Jack and Heath, Simon Phoenix will come out on top.

Anybody know how to make a graph or some shyt?! :mjlol:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Just pulled out my Demolition Man Blu Ray and listen to the commentary track with the director and the producer, it is very informative. They state a lot of what Snipes was doing once he got into the mind of the character was pretty much adlibbed. At first Snipes didn't want to do the movie but they rolled up on him while he was filming the Rising Sun and talked him into it.
:banderas:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
To put an end to all the Jack's Joker vs. Heath Joker talk..

Heath (as great as he was) couldnt have pulled off Jack's Joker. Thats not to say he couldnt be funny or charismatic. Jack is just one of a kind.

Jack could have pulled off Heath's Joker. Heath was an amazing villain. Great actor. But a younger Jack could have pulled off the role in TDK just as well if not better. If you dont think so watch The Shining.

If Jack were given that script, that tone, etc, etc :banderas:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
To put an end to all the Jack's Joker vs. Heath Joker talk..

Heath (as great as he was) couldnt have pulled off Jack's Joker. Thats not to say he couldnt be funny or charismatic. Jack is just one of a kind.

Jack could have pulled off Heath's Joker. Heath was an amazing villain. Great actor. But a younger Jack could have pulled off the role in TDK just as well if not better. If you dont think so watch The Shining.

If Jack were given that script, that tone, etc, etc :banderas:
You're basically saying Jack > Ledger, which might be true. But Heath's Joker > Jack's Joker.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Wesley needs to stop playing and drop that Blade 4 after reuniting with Del Toro

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Is it wrong for me to still have some hope that Snipes will play a James Bond villain within the next few years? Like a smarter Nino Brown...