Wesley Snipes' Version Of The Joker >>>> Jack And Heath.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost every iteration of joker is more similar to this joker than any previous. Furthermore many writers have had their own take on joker.

You are simply wrong.

In what ways

because frank miller's comic was violent doesn't mean the joker was any different in personality, it was the same character

ledger's joker is an entirely different character, a rather uninteresting one at that

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
no its called because they wrote it like that, his plans didn't make sense, it's called plot armor

the 89 Joker was a super villain and throughout the movie you see him move towards his goal to poison the whole city with his famous laughing gas
But your core point is that tdk joker and others are invalid and that only 89 joker which is essentially a darker version of Adam west era joker is legit...and that's total fukking Bullshyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Frank Miller's Dark Knight Return isn't a typical batman story and the joker was nothing like heath ledger

There is nothing dark and or fukked up about the Dark Knight

joker doesn't even bleed when batman hits him lol

In 1989 the joker sliced off his girlfriend's face and called it art, that whole art thing was twisted and the joker was a creepy pervet

batman is at least bloodied from battle, kills several people, knocks joker's teeth out splattering blood everywhere

there is nothing graphic about the dark knight, that fukked up bytch's face was more gruesome than the obvious cgi two face

the batman 1989 was pretty graphic, way more sexually orientated scenes, yet you say it was for kids, then so was the dark knight even more so, it was pretty tame in comparison

Man, you're all over the place.

There is no such thing as a "typical Batman story". That's like saying the '89 "Batman" movie ain't legit because it wasn't campy like the TV series which came before it.

And I never said Frank Miller's version was the same as Heath Ledgers....I said there's been dark versions of the character. As well as goofy, funny versions. As well as video game versions....as well as cartoons. All of them are The Joker.

I seen both versions in theaters....yes, I'm that old....and there was nothing scary, creepy, or serious about Nicholson's version. It was a modern twist on Cesar Romero....like Ledger's was a twist on "The Killing Joke", etc. Likewise the movie itself had zero stakes....all the shyt you're talking about is window dressing. It was never in doubt Batman would win. Meanwhile in "The Dark Knight" The Joker not only turned Dent into Two-Face he killed Rachel and made Batman indirectly take the blame for all his actions. There is more to adult content than blood and sexual innuendos.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
no its called because they wrote it like that, his plans didn't make sense, it's called plot armor

the 89 Joker was a super villain and throughout the movie you see him move towards his goal to poison the whole city with his famous laughing gas

breh...:snoop:

the joker wasn't a normal bad guy. he was beyond that. he had plans on plans on plans. just when you thought you had him cornered, he had another devious plot ready to hatch.

the joker was a threat of the like never seen before. his arrival in gotham marked the birth of the first true supervillain. i don't know what else to tell you. i thought the movie conveyed that pretty clearly.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
In what ways

because frank miller's comic was violent doesn't mean the joker was any different in personality, it was the same character

ledger's joker is an entirely different character, a rather uninteresting one at that
Whether you were interested that's on you. Clearly you prefer joy buzzers and flower gas over grenades and random murders.

Joker blew up fukking hospitals for the laugher of the chaos it created. He was an outstanding version of the character. He fukked with batman just to fukk with him. In comics he 'killed' Jason Todd for the same reasons.

Modern joker does evil shyt because it amuses him...because he's super..super fukked up...sorry he isn't a goofier clown.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether you were interested that's on you. Clearly you prefer joy buzzers and flower gas over grenades and random murders.

Joker blew up fukking hospitals for the laugher of the chaos it created. He was an outstanding version of the character. He fukked with batman just to fukk with him. In comics he 'killed' Jason Todd for the same reasons.

Modern joker does evil shyt because it amuses him...because he's super..super fukked up...sorry he isn't a goofier clown.

He blew up and empty hospital, shyt Dennis Hopper was more trill in Speed

So basically Joker in Dark Knight equals every bomber in movie history

Yes the Joy Buzzer scene was more entertaining than anything in the Dark Knight

joker talking to the dead corpse was classic material

joker doing the commercials taking over the TV, classic villain stuff, every scene the joker is in is gold in that movie

with ledger it's oh, look at weird he looks, oh he's dressed like a drag, his whole scene turning two face to dark side, the hospital, all that shyt was trash man

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He blew up and empty hospital, shyt Dennis Hopper was more trill in Speed

So basically Joker in Dark Knight equals every bomber in movie history

Yes the Joy Buzzer scene was more entertaining than anything in the Dark Knight

joker talking to the dead corpse was classic material

joker doing the commercials taking over the TV, classic villain stuff, every scene the joker is in is gold in that movie

with ledger it's oh, look at weird he looks, oh he's dressed like a drag, his whole scene turning two face to dark side, the hospital, all that shyt was trash man
Ok.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
simon_phoenix_by_zombat-d37174o.jpg

Wesley Snipes as Simon Phoenix is really the closest thing we'd ever gotten to the comic book Joker. Only Mark Hamill's DCAU Joker (imo) has come closer.

The jokes, the ruthlessness, the unpredictability, the maniacal laughter, the coolness.

This nikka is The Joker that we've always wanted to see go up against Batman.

Jack Nicholson was cool, but his Joker was over the top and damn near cartoony. You didn't realize how much he was overacting until he basically did the same character is The Departed.

Heath Ledger's Joker was good, he had people ahook, but he didn't have that sense of humor like The Joker should. nikka seemed like he was depressed. I could easily see him as part of the Trench Coat Mafia. Plus it felt like he was doing a version of Mankind/Raven as The Joker.

Now Simon Phoenix. :myman:

He was everything the Joker should be.

:salute: to Wesley for showing how it should be done.

2LPhws3.jpg

This is just :mindblown::ohhh:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
This thread is funny but :comeon:.....How can you play a great Joker if you not the damn Joker? Why not throw in the fact Wesley played a better Batman than Christian Bale with his portrayl of Blade?Bane played a great Apocalypse because he sounded just like the cartoon version:mjlol:....you could start saying this about alot of movie characters if we just gon compare regardless of who they were actually playing....im pretty sure when most people watched Demolition Man that The Joker never crossed they mind,until now:francis:

My bad on the delayed response breh. I been working.

First of all I gotta say.:childplease:

nikka, I explained everything in my first post. Simon Phoenix fits the criteria of what the Joker should be.

Your comparisons are baseless.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
You never heard of Simon Phoenix? :skip:

:simpson: I'm not @satam55 of course I've Heard of Simon Phoenix. I just don't agree with your opinion. There are many incarnations of the joker and trying to pigeon hole him into a single criteria destroys who he is.....:manny:

Last edited: