West Indian cricketer, propositions reporter during interview.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she probably just isn't attracted to him so naturally over reacted like anyone would. he's not exactly the best looking brotha in the world lol i bet if it was idris elba or trey songz it wouldnt bother her. no need to spin everything in to racial politics brehs :yeshrug:

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
she probably just isn't attracted to him so naturally over reacted like anyone would. he's not exactly the best looking brotha in the world lol i bet if it was idris elba or trey songz it wouldnt bother her. no need to spin everything in to racial politics brehs :yeshrug:
Well based on her reaction in this video, I'd say she wouldn't say no...

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I don't think it was really her who had the problem. It was the SJW commentator in the booth & then all the butt-hurt feminists looking for a bandwagon to jump on.
Well yea because he's black they gon spin this like he touched her inappropriately or something that fakkit ian chapel wants a world cricket ban over this bs :heh:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
CX8GPztVAAAupkG.jpg

:deadmanny:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why are people saying he was thirsty ..:what:

did he look serious? u can tell he was messing about,hence why he laughed n his boys laughed straight after

:blessed:keep goin gayle

Lol, I'm saying. Clearly bigmon was joking but you know how white folks are. That's why I never joke around or flirt with women. :scust:.. Not mi taste.

But bigmon Chris Gayle got it. :blessed:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sexually harrass a woman trying to do her job on air brehs

in case you dont get why its demeaning its cuz she is trying to be a professional and do her job while chris gayle is demeaning by just acting as if she is just pretty eyes