West Indian cricketer, propositions reporter during interview.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
"Don't blush baby" :weirdo: cringeworthy!

nikka feeling himself a little too much after a W & making a fool out of himself.

Low quality materiel and uninspirred delivery. Took a bigger L then the antecedent W

Last edited:

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
"Don' blush behbeh" :russ:

That wasn't even that bad, shyt has been on the news here and everything, I don't see what the big deal is :yeshrug: When she said "It looks like you've been smashing out the innings" I was expecting him to come back with something like "yeah, now I'm gonna smash you out behbeh" :lolbron:

Cricket is such a shyt sport :snoop:
so is baseball :manny:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Can you blame him?

tv-host-mel-mclaughlin_l1dx4bgckqwjze8oudybdvjh.jpg

She sexy but dude game was weak AF and he got curved on live TV.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Cricket is so fukking gay lol

Ole boy got shot down like a plane in WW2 lol

When she said "I'm not blushing" :bryan: I felt the hurt in dude's heart. He was persistent though. This is one of things where she goes :usure: "I ain't like that" and then later on like at 10 in the evening you get that knock on your hotel room door :krs: My real nikkaz feel me :banderas:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
yall buggin hard as hell. this lady fine as fukk, whats her name ? she is fine i cant blame dude she probably was tired of getting hit on that day or she's just an angry feminist or most likely depending on the country a racist. She didnt have to tell him she's not blushing .... whoever is hitting that hit the lotto the girl is fire.

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw this shyt online and how i immediately know this was gone be some cave bytch interviewing a nikka :mjpls:
But 10k fine for saying "don't blush baby"??:huhldup:
The news articles said he one of the goats in the sport so you already know these anglo cacs gone be trying they best to tear him down :beli: