WESTBROOK WITH THE FIRST EVER PLAYOFF 50 POINT TRIPLE-DOUBLE .. THUNDER STILL LOSE

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Thunders supporting cast is horrible. After I watched that game, he definitely is the MVP this year.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Y'all talking like his team didn't give up a double digit lead as soon as he took a breather. 4th quarter was inexcusable but it wasn't the only quarter in the game
I wonder why this reply only has 1 dap? I watched the game and he gave them a 12 point cushion before he got a breather. And it got ate up quick

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
I didn't see the game so if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Feel free to correct me. :manny:

But from the box score I saw and what I was told of the game, Westbrook shot them out of it in the fourth quarter even though OKC was winning comfortably for much of the contest. I was told that OKC's early advantage came from Westbrook deferring/facilitating more. The Thunder then fell apart when he wasn't on the floor and he shouldn't have tried to do it by himself.
he built them a 12 point lead in the 3rd...sat down...they shytted the lead away...he came back and tried set guys up...turnovers, bricks at the rim...bricks from distance..nikkas playing hot potato with the ball....so he started hogging :ehh:

watching, it was hard to blame him for that..but it was also a little ridiculous...but again, he just dont have the weapons..the difference between his cast and James cast is staggering..but James also has a superior IQ offensively..or it appears that way..i really dont know if anybody can make these guys Russ got any better outside of Lebron
full

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Fact is the team should of won and had a shot to win if they moved the rock. Westbrook got away from that.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I didn't see the game so if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Feel free to correct me. :manny:

But from the box score I saw and what I was told of the game, Westbrook shot them out of it in the fourth quarter even though OKC was winning comfortably for much of the contest. I was told that OKC's early advantage came from Westbrook deferring/facilitating more. The Thunder then fell apart when he wasn't on the floor and he shouldn't have tried to do it by himself.

WRONG .. THE BENCH BLEW AN 11 POINT LEAD WHEN HE RESTED AT THE END OF THE THIRD

WHEN HE GOT BACK IN THE GAME IN THE 4TH, HOUSTON HAD THE MOMENTUM

HE STARTED OFF BY TRYING TO FACILITATE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE 4TH, BUT HIS TEAMMATES WERE BRICKIN AND DROPPIN BALLS OUT OF BOUNDS

THEN HE TRIED TAKIN OVER LIKE HE BEEN DOIN ALL YEAR, BUT HIS SHOT WASNT FALLIN N HE WASNT GETTIN HARDEN CALLS

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
he built them a 12 point lead in the 3rd...sat down...they shytted the lead away...he came back and tried set guys up...turnovers, bricks at the rim...bricks from distance..nikkas playing hot potato with the ball....so he started hogging :ehh:

watching, it was hard to blame him for that..but it was also a little ridiculous...but again, he just dont have the weapons..the difference between his cast and James cast is staggering..but James also has a superior IQ offensively..or it appears that way..i really dont know if anybody can make these guys Russ got any better outside of Lebron
full

HE STARTED OFF BY TRYING TO FACILITATE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE 4TH, BUT HIS TEAMMATES WERE BRICKIN AND DROPPIN BALLS OUT OF BOUNDS

THEN HE TRIED TAKIN OVER LIKE HE BEEN DOIN ALL YEAR, BUT HIS SHOT WASNT FALLIN N HE WASNT GETTIN HARDEN CALLS

So basically he needs more confident teammates/players that are willing to step up beside him.

OK :ehh:

Daps
How can you average 10 assists and be a ball hog? Of course he's taking all the shots in the fourth quarter, he's the star player. It's a team in the western conference with one good player. They shouldn't even be in the play offs russ got them there

Didnt he have 13 assists going into the 4th? The boy shot too much in the 4th and that's clear no matter what. I'll say it like I said before tho...Houston made significant strides with James resting and OKC went to hell the minute Russ came out of the game. This team has overachieved ALL YEAR so of course they run into trouble now where skill set, heart and coaching matters. Russ makes some boneheaded plays at times but his will has gotten this team further than they should be

Daps
DO U EVEN WATCH GAMES? REGGIE JACKSON WAS STRAIGHT ASSCHEEKS THIS SEASON....DETROIT DID BETTER WITOUT HIM THAN THEY DID WIT HIM

IM CONVINCED THAT MOST OF YALL DONT EVEN WATCH GAMES N JUS LOOK AT BOX SCORES

KD ALWAYS BEEN GREAT WIT AND WITOUT WESTBROOK. PERIOD.

JAMES HARDEN WAS A BENCH PLAYER ON OKC AND EXCELLED IN HIS ROLE.

U DOIN TOO MUCH.
I'm convinced you don't actually read posts that oppose your views. Look at my first post again. I said BEST YEAR. BEST YEAR. BEST YEAR.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!

this is all that needs to be said; fukkin casuals.....

close this ridiculous thread

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Didnt he have 13 assists going into the 4th? The boy shot too much in the 4th and that's clear no matter what. I'll say it like I said before tho...Houston made significant strides with James resting and OKC went to hell the minute Russ came out of the game. This team has overachieved ALL YEAR so of course they run into trouble now where skill set, heart and coaching matters. Russ makes some boneheaded plays at times but his will has gotten this team further than they should be

Agreed. I just don't get the ball hog talk. His shot selection though :francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OLADIPO IS INCONSISTENT AS FUCC, GIBSON? HELL NAAH...KANTER IS DECENT ON OFFENSE, BUT LIKE U SAID, IS A LIABILITY ON D

LOU WILLIAMS IS LIKE THE 6TH BEST PLAYER ON HOUSTON AND WOULD EASILY BE THE 2ND BEST SCORER ON OKC IF HE PLAYED FOR THEM
Lou would struggle playin with Russ cuz he doesn't play too well off the ball either. He needs the ball in his hand to be effective.