What $2500 A Month Gets You In NYC

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Staten Island and the Bronx are the cheapest but nobody truly wants to leave either place.
NYC borough are probably at the top of my list of most fascinating places in terms of everyday life.

Me being from Decatur, Illinois, S.I. and the Bronx easily got more than where I'm from lol, but the Bronx always gives me :whoa: vibes going all the way back to the late 70s & 80s

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's 2023....we get it
Location>>>>square footage, amenities, school, etc
'
People worry too much about what others like. That said, I've been to NYC a million times, stayed in the city, walked the city, did the nightlife, went to events and not once did I say to myself "I'd love to live here in a small apartment in a city of 8 million."

Just not my thing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC borough are probably at the top of my list of most fascinating places in terms of everyday life.

Me being from Decatur, Illinois, S.I. and the Bronx easily got more than where I'm from lol, but the Bronx always gives me :whoa: vibes going all the way back to the late 70s & 80s
the bronx actually has plenty of areas that aren't :whoa:. riverdale, throws neck, Woodlawn to name a few.

Personally id stay in a nice area of BKLYN or or if I was going to move, venture to queens

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
the bronx actually has plenty of areas that aren't :whoa:. riverdale, throws neck, Woodlawn to name a few.

Personally id stay in a nice area of BKLYN or or if I was going to move, venture to queens
No joke, when I'd play mega millions/powerball, I'd always look up spots in the BX that cost over 1.5 million because I always wanted to live in NYC. Still do. I saw some houses and neighborhoods that had me like :wow:

Let rappers tell it, there are NO spots like that in the Bronx lol

But then you realize how big NY is and know that there has to be SOME good areas at least.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No joke, when I'd play mega millions/powerball, I'd always look up spots in the BX that cost over 1.5 million because I always wanted to live in NYC. Still do. I saw some houses and neighborhoods that had me like :wow:

Let rappers tell it, there are NO spots like that in the Bronx lol

But then you realize how big NY is and know that there has to be SOME good areas at least.
Set your sights on fort greene, prospect heights, Clinton hill in Brooklyn.:myman:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Seems like a place that should be well under a thousand dollars a month for it be a decent option

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Set your sights on fort greene, prospect heights, Clinton hill in Brooklyn.:myman:
Looked up Clinton Hill and it said it is one of the best place to live in NYC. After I saw that, I didn't even bother to inquire about rent prices:heh:

I'd have to ask my wife how she'd feel about me working 2 jobs:russ: