What a shock, Pats deflated footballs on purpose, Tom Brady was "generally aware"

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this guy...oiled up shirtless male in your avi....defending cheating athletes like a thot would for her abusive b/f.

You need better heroes and idols in your life sir :ld:

Is that the best you got :mjlol:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol any more delusional Pats fakkits to throw on ignore?
camron-u-mad.gif

D360-KobeJig-660x400.jpg

u better be giselle

cause ur holding ur man down -when he guilty as sin
Ironic since you and your scorned boyfriends in here are on his dikk more than Giselle is.:scusthov:

Eli don't even believe that.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this guy...oiled up shirtless male in your avi....defending cheating athletes like a thot would for her abusive b/f.

You need better heroes and idols in your life sir :ld:

was busy reading through some other threads. good lookin' breh! have one on me! :cheers:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjpls:I know the obsessed Brady haters in here were livid hearin Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson destroy that entire bogus report durin a timeout in the Bulls Cavs game for basically the whole world to see wit everyone watchin LeBron and Rose play, muhfukkas summed up how retarded the report is and anyone who believes it in a few short seconds.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...e-nights-watch-protect-the-wall-at-all-costs/

They just ethered them homotional haters in here JUSE_HEDD kingofnyc NYC Rebel on national television, you got people from different sports worlds who can see this is nothin. Even the people in the comment section of that article I linked to below the Tweet and the responses they got on Twitter are agreein that this is bullshyt and no big deal, so seems like you idiots foamin at the mouth wit rage for Brady must hang around people as butthurt as you which explains your delusional perception of what everyone thinks. In reality most of the world really couldn't care less and think you're all graspin at straws and reachin like Dhalsim to make these flimsy allegations stick, maybe you can borrow some Stickem from Jerry Rice.:sas2:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:I know the obsessed Brady haters in here were livid hearin Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson destroy that entire bogus report durin a timeout in the Bulls Cavs game for basically the whole world to see wit everyone watchin LeBron and Rose play, muhfukkas summed up how retarded the report is and anyone who believes it in a few short seconds.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...e-nights-watch-protect-the-wall-at-all-costs/

They just ethered them homotional haters in here JUSE_HEDD kingofnyc NYC Rebel on national television, you got people from different sports worlds who can see this is nothin. Even the people in the comment section of that article I linked to below the Tweet and the responses they got on Twitter are agreein that this is bullshyt and no big deal, so seems like you idiots foamin at the mouth wit rage for Brady must hang around people as butthurt as you which explains your delusional perception of what everyone thinks. In reality most of the world really couldn't care less and think you're all graspin at straws and reachin like Dhalsim to make these flimsy allegations stick, maybe you can borrow some Stickem from Jerry Rice.:sas2:

This silly b*stards :mjlol:

For every Marc Jackson and Van Gundy I got 10 other analysis and former athletes (including former Patriot players) calling Brady a dirty lying cheating scumbag

You know during the slob fest presser Brady held he could've said the report is wrong, or exonerate himself in a way that made it seem he was being wrongfuly blamed for something he didn't do. He basically came out and said, in so many words, he was involved in this.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This silly b*stards :mjlol:

For every Marc Jackson and Van Gundy I got 10 other analysis and former athletes (including former Patriot players) calling Brady a dirty lying cheating scumbag

You know during the slob fest presser Brady held he could've said the report is wrong, or exonerate himself in a way that made it seem he was being wrongfuly blamed for something he didn't do. He basically came out and said, in so many words, he was involved in this.
:francis:You're such a drama queen over hypin everythin like a female, you need to man up cause the shyts disgustin. No one was callin Brady all of that even most ESPN analysts (who are drama queens theyselves and are just tryna hype this up like they do all their bullshyt stories and sissified guys like you are there main targeted demographic) who thought he cheated didn't say the irate boarderline psychotic shyt you sayin cause unless that man murdered your first born you need to reevaluate your life and figure out why a man you don't even know who has absolutely no idea your worthless ass exists can get your blood boilin like that.

Most people ESPN trotted out there clearly had an agenda Jerome fukkin Bettis really? It was the same people that always threw shade at the Patriots in the past jumpin on the bandwagon cause they want to see them go down after gettin schooled by the Pats all these years, same on here its the usual suspects that despise the Patriots as if they ran a train on your bytch gettin all giddy cause you think you finally have the chance to bring them down like they're a supervillain which is all out of jealousy that their team is better than yours will ever be. You can tell yourself whatever you want it ain't gonna change shyt they have no proof which means they can't punish him cause he'd appeal the fukk out of that shyt and get it overturned wit the quickness on the grounds of lack of evidence.:umad:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
:francis:You're such a drama queen over hypin everythin like a female, you need to man up cause the shyts disgustin. No one was callin Brady all of that even most ESPN analysts (who are drama queens theyselves and are just tryna hype this up like they do all their bullshyt stories and sissified guys like you are there main targeted demographic) who thought he cheated didn't say the irate boarderline psychotic shyt you sayin cause unless that man murdered your first born you need to reevaluate your life and figure out why a man you don't even know who has absolutely no idea your worthless ass exists can get your blood boilin like that.

Most people ESPN trotted out there clearly had an agenda Jerome fukkin Bettis really? It was the same people that always threw shade at the Patriots in the past jumpin on the bandwagon cause they want to see them go down after gettin schooled by the Pats all these years, same on here its the usual suspects that despise the Patriots as if they ran a train on your bytch gettin all giddy cause you think you finally have the chance to bring them down like they're a supervillain which is all out of jealousy that their team is better than yours will ever be. You can tell yourself whatever you want it ain't gonna change shyt they have no proof which means they can't punish him cause he'd appeal the fukk out of that shyt and get it overturned wit the quickness on the grounds of lack of evidence.:umad:

Lol at you claiming I'm a "drama queen" yet you getting all in your feelings writing me a fukkin novel crying about nonsense.

"They're all just a haaaaaters"

:mjlol:

ol I can't summarize my emotions ass nikka

Brady cheated deal with it
:camby:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole football handling process has me like :why:

So apparently they only tested 4 Colts balls because they ran out of time during halftime:mindblown:

Only four Colts balls were tested because the officials were running out of time before the start of the second half.
What kind of tomfoolery is this shyt:heh:. How can one compare data between 4 Colts footballs vs 11 Patriot footballs. What if those other 7 Colts footballs were lower PSI? That could be significant:heh:

Brady's lawyers are gonna eat through this like a fat kid goes through a buffet:pachaha: