"What about black on black crime?"

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
White people account for less than 10% of the world's population but over 50% of the genocide/extinction of non-whites has come at the hands of whites, ranging from the Native Americans and Aztecs, to the Australian Aboriginals and the indigenous Tasmanian population of New Zealand.

"Black on black crime" is not a huge phenomena considering that tribal warfare has always existed throughout history. It comes as no surprise that poor blacks kill each other the most in the United States considering the densely packed conditions they have been forced to live in.

What's surprising is how white people such as yourself have managed to go out their way to kill/enslave every group of non-whites that they have come into contact with throughout history.
:shiet:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
So I looked this up and I got stumped.

For the last year (2013) that it reported on crime; the FBI listed a total of 14,196 murders nationally.
Crime Statistics for 2013 Released

Unless I am misreading the stats; it looks like Black people only committed 2,491 of those murders, which is 17% rather than 50% that you stated. Maybe I am misreading the chart, but can you help me out on where you got that 50% number.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

I used the Washington Post for those statistics.

"Despite making up roughly 1 in 12 Americans, blacks accounted for half of all homicides"

Map: The black homicide rate in (almost) every state

full

Truth200

Banned
Daps
White people account for less than 10% of the world's population

If white people account for less than 10% of the world's population which is probably true that would make "white supremacy" seem laughable.

Just the thought that less than 10% of the worlds population could have "supremacy" over every one else say's alot....:mindblown:

But if it's true white people probably won't survive more than 20-50 more years on this Earth so keep that in mind. :jawalrus:

Soon we will be living a perfect peaceful utopia on Earth and all the evil white people will be extinct and forgotten.....:blessed:

A people that's less than 10% of the world's population can't last long the evil cacs will soon be dead and gone....
full

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used the Washington Post for those statistics.

"Despite making up roughly 1 in 12 Americans, blacks accounted for half of all homicides"

Map: The black homicide rate in (almost) every state

full

That article is incredibly incoherent and certainly wrong when looking at the FBI statistics I provided for 2013, which is the last year reported. The FBI statistics only show that Black people only accounted for 17% of the murders nationally. Now read the FBI report that I provided, which is supposedly what the article was based upon. Did I misread that FBI report?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Contact the Washington Post and explain to them they're lying about Americas black homicide rate.

Huffington Post in 2014 put out an article headline saying

Murder Rate for Black Americans Is Four Times the National Average

Murder Rate for Black Americans Is Four Times the National Average

First of all the article from the Washington Post is complete bullshyt, because Black people make up more than 1 in 12 in the USA population. Sigh. There are 321,500,000 Americans.
Population Clock

1/12 of 321.5 million is 26,791,667 people. So right away you know that number is wrong, because there are more than 26,791,667 African Americans. That number only represents 8.33333%. The USA has a population more than 8.333333% African Americans.

According to the census bureau in 2012 the African American population in the USA was 45 million people.
African American Demographics, Population, Incomes, Veterans, Education, Voting

45 million/321,500,000 million is 14%. So just on the face of the article alone the numbers are wrong by about 20 million people. So African Americans do not make up 1 in 12 Americans they make up closer to 1 in 7 Americans.

Pesky damn math.

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just found a newsweek article from 2015 saying...

"Although black men account for only 6 percent of the nation’s population, they constitute almost 40 percent of its murder victims"

http://www.newsweek.com/city-fallen-angels-and-ghettoside-true-story-murder-america-305012

That's even worse than the 14% of the population 50% of the murders statistic.

Black people don't make up 50% of the murder stats; they only made up 17%. Secondly, they don't make up 40% of the crime victims; they up about 25% to 30%. I have already given you the FBI stats for year ended 2013. Here they are again:
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

You can't do math. Neither can the people at the Washington Post, because clearly they didn't proof read their dumb story that you are relying upon. Look up the FBI report.

With that said Black on Black crime is unacceptable.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Contact the Washington Post & Newsweek and explain that to them....
full

Or maybe you could just not link an article that you can clearly see is wrong.
yeshrug.png

Big false propaganda headlines like that are the kind of shyt you see from the National Enquirer; kind of like Big Foot getting it on with Paris Hilton type stuff.