"What about black on black crime?"

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Or maybe you could just not link an article that you can clearly see is wrong.
yeshrug.png

Big false propaganda headlines like that are the kind of shyt you see from the National Enquirer; kind of like Big Foot getting it on with Paris Hilton type stuff.

I wouldn't post the National Enquirer i posted Newsweek & The Washington Post....

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
A lot of uninformed people here want to deflect and ignore a prevalent issue in the black community.

Homicide accounts for nearly 50% of deaths among African-American males aged 15-24. Compare that to 4.5% for white males.
http://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/Blackmales2013.pdf

Now we can discuss the underlying reasons for those statistics ad nauseam, but we shouldn't dismiss 'black on black crime' as being merely a talking point. It's an existing social issue that should be dealt with.

Daps
A lot of uninformed people here want to deflect and ignore a prevalent issue in the black community.

Homicide accounts for nearly 50% of deaths among African-American males aged 15-24. Compare that to 4.5% for white males.
http://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/Blackmales2013.pdf

Now we can discuss the underlying reasons for those statistics ad nauseam, but we shouldn't dismiss 'black on black crime' as being merely a talking point. It's an existing social issue that should be dealt with.

These stats are more in line with what I'm familiar with. I think folks are right in saying that the concept of "black on black" crime has been used as a deflection for other other important conversations. But, I think we do also need to work towards solving the problem of violence in our communities by eliminating the structural inequality that breeds it.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how THEY retort "Black On Black Crime" whenever a PIG/CaC slaughter Us:scust:

...yet, they're nowhere to be found when WE in the community denounce the senseless FUKKERY

on a daily basis. But, you can always trust ya bottom dollar on a New Black Cac00n/TurnCoat to sprout up to tap for their Massa CaCsucKKKA, tho:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Like OP said all races mostly murder in their own race. Problem is for every 100,000 blacks, 18 are murdered. For every 100,000 whites, it's 2.65. So there are stats to support the argument that "Black Lives Matter" needs to be directed at blacks as much if not more than white cops.

Of course it's also unfair to not talk about this countries ABOMINABLE racial history which led to the conditions which nourish this violence, starting with the biggest incident of kidnapping and enslavement in the history of the world.