What Age Did You Meet Your 'Best Friend'?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Met her when I was 17, her and her husband managed the shelter/store I was a volunteer at. She always worked when I was there. We’ve been friends ever since.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My current best friend: We used to fukk. I met her on her 23rd birthday. We actually met on Craigslist platonic friends section. Known each other 12 years now. Still fukk sometimes tho rare. Probably twice this past year and we seen each other about 5 or 6 times.

She's the only person that knows all my deepest secrets and all my problèmes and also knows about every woman and every jumpoff I fukk. She doesn't judge and helps me navigate through them. She's the only person I can talk to without fear of getting judged and weve always been there for each other.

Last edited:

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
9. Two quiet nikkas in the church choir. Bonded over the fact that we couldn’t stand choir practice. My dawg has been down ever since, and if I make the call, he’s riding no questions asked.

20. My girl, my fiancé. Only woman I could be around and truly be myself.

20. Junior year in college. He came from Morehouse as a dual degree student. We just hit it off, as we both the same. He’s my best friend, bro, and The Godfather for my little girl.