Been watching ghost in the shell stand alone complex pretty decent so far
I need to finish hunter X hunter I stopped on greed island

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just finished Gurren Lagann Episode 8, brehs........

God damn who started cutting onions in my room? :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:
The realist :wow:
Been watching ghost in the shell stand alone complex pretty decent so far
I need to finish hunter X hunter I stopped on greed island
GiTS is classic to me.

But like breh said, skip through most of Greed Island if you can. Its a snooze fest until the last few episodes.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The realist :wow:

GiTS is classic to me.

But like breh said, skip through most of Greed Island if you can. Its a snooze fest until the last few episodes.
Razor was the nikka and his serve was not to be fukked with.
latest

latest

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Got bad news for the Magi fans in here. Just caught up with the manga thats nearing an end and Im sad to say its reached levels of bullshyt Bleach didnt even attain:mjcry:.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watching Kare Kano (again) after reading some of the manga. It's a night and day difference all because of Hideaki Anno's directing. More I watch it, more I appreciate just how good it is compared to everything else in it's genre

Didn't like the second episode of Demi-chan wa Kataritai and I hope it doesn't continue to go down that route. Seiren is still bad

Noni

Rookie
Daps
Watching Kare Kano (again) after reading some of the manga. It's a night and day difference all because of Hideaki Anno's directing. More I watch it, more I appreciate just how good it is compared to everything else in it's genre

I have a book of that still here but I never finished. Which do you prefer the manga or anime? Does the anime finish? I might continue reading again...

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I have a book of that still here but I never finished. Which do you prefer the manga or anime? Does the anime finish? I might continue reading again...

The anime...for 18 episodes. Then Hideaki Anno quit because of a dispute with the creator and it all goes to hell like when LeBron left Cleveland.

Even so, I still prefer that adaptation because it's unbelievably well done and the last episode Anno directs is a solid stopping point.

Noni

Rookie
Daps
The anime...for 18 episodes. Then Hideaki Anno quit because of a dispute with the creator and it all goes to hell like when LeBron left Cleveland.

Even so, I still prefer that adaptation because it's unbelievably well done and the last episode Anno directs is a solid stopping point.

Thanks! Btw, dubbed or subbed, which do you think sound better?