King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I don't know if this guy's videos have been posted, but he examines a lot of anime series and tropes. I just watched the Berserk and Bleach ones and they're pretty cool.

GoatXGoat

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if this guy's videos have been posted, but he examines a lot of anime series and tropes. I just watched the Berserk and Bleach ones and they're pretty cool.

GoatXGoat

I like stuff like this. Digibro is another good channel

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So many people are sleeping on Little Witch Academia, that's by far and I do mean BY. FAR. the best show of the season.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Re-watched Sword Art Online I and II .... :wow: that's the shyt right there, straight bindge watched it:mjcry: Kirito the god with the double sword skill :to:

Looking for a next anime and off recommendation of fellow brehs decided to start with HxH. 148 episodes :sadbron: you trying to kill me brehs, if it ends up being good ill have to watch it all :damn: There goes my weekend

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I can't understand what my husband is saying was hilarious and short too. Two seasons done in an hour. It was a nice break from the heavy anime I've been watching.

Re-watching Eureka Seven and wow it's terrible. Withholding information for 25 episodes, Eureka suddenly gets a personality and Holland, man it's bad. Charles and Ray:feedme: They took him in like a son of their own and that's how they are repaid! Still don't remember what the hell happened to Diane.

Imma need something dark and reflective like Now and Then Here and There. What y'all recommend?

may as well watch Re:Zero so you can :why::sadbron::to: with the rest of us.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm thinking of dropping it. :patrice:

If they not gonna fukk, I don't see the point. :patrice:

MC actually has no swag or a backbone to speak of. :hhh:

Even Kent could have been in Adagaki's draws by now with Yoshino's help. :mindblown:

I don't think his intent is smash, I think he trying to fk her over emotionally.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
may as well watch Re:Zero so you can :why::sadbron::to: with the rest of us.

Jesus that re:zero hit me in so many emotions shyt Ain't even funny
shyt just wasn't right what he went thru :why: :mjcry:

Waiting on release for that one must buy for me :to:

Season 2 whenever they decide to do it gonna be all kinds of fukked up