winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm sitting around waiting for another season of Oregairu and I look up the light novel and it's been almost 2 years since a novel has been released and the light novels have all been animated up to the last volume for the most part. We're never gonna get a sequel.

KaliBurn

Rookie
Daps
On ep 19 of Re: zero

MC been on full simp mode for like the past 8 eps, dunno how much more i can take :dead:
i mean i kinda understand since him been getting bodied over and over again. but he needs to man up now or something man

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm sitting around waiting for another season of Oregairu and I look up the light novel and it's been almost 2 years since a novel has been released and the light novels have all been animated up to the last volume for the most part. We're never gonna get a sequel.

That's the biggest shyt that pisses me off with anime u waiting on a season 2 but damn new light novel ain't been out in so damn long or it's too close to where it last left off :mjcry:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
On ep 19 of Re: zero

MC been on full simp mode for like the past 8 eps, dunno how much more i can take :dead:
i mean i kinda understand since him been getting bodied over and over again. but he needs to man up now or something man

and Rem right there.

giphy.gif

Dude one of the most unlikeable MCs ever. But he straight suffering.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Jasley should have gone down more gruesome
could've, but he went out like one of the biggest bytches in the series

his soldiers got decimated, then started to abandon him
called the teiwaz boss, tried to cut a cut deal like he still had leverage and got sonned
called Iok 3 times like a desperate sidebytch
called Orga like lets make this profitable for both us, orga said "I just wanted to see you cry like a bytch lol" then gave him the kill order LIVE over the same video feed
then mika continued his barely geneva convention compliant savagery by crushing yet another manned area containment area but this time in cold space - whoever didn't die immediately froze and suffocated while he posed on their shyt

not to mention akihiro out here like fukk everything and found a crushnikkasalive fetish :scust:

1st season was all about "but but we're human debris! we're not animals" ...half a season later " human debris? they not family fukk em :hubie: "

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
could've, but he went out like one of the biggest bytches in the series

his soldiers got decimated, then started to abandon him
called the teiwaz boss, tried to cut a cut deal like he still had leverage and got sonned
called Iok 3 times like a desperate sidebytch
called Orga like lets make this profitable for both us, orga said "I just wanted to see you cry like a bytch lol" then gave him the kill order LIVE over the same video feed
then mika continued his barely geneva convention compliant savagery by crushing yet another manned area containment area but this time in cold space - whoever didn't die immediately froze and suffocated while he posed on their shyt

not to mention akihiro out here like fukk everything and found a crushnikkasalive fetish :scust:

1st season was all about "but but we're human debris! we're not animals" ...half a season later " human debris? they not family fukk em :hubie: "
:russ: :russ:

You right about all of that

We're finally gonna see some background on McGillis next episode. Hopefully we understand what his true untentions are cause he's been hiding it since season 1. I don't be believing everything he says...the preview also shows a new Gundam frame which I believe is the Vidar, and I think belongs to Rustal Elion.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Orga is McGillis' toy soldier. He dgaf about being "King of Mars" dude doesn't even know what he's fighting for he's just looking for someone older to tell him what to do next.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Gundam is getting more savage, brehs :whoo:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if I see Mika merk Kudelia :damn:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Orga is McGillis' toy soldier. He dgaf about being "King of Mars" dude doesn't even know what he's fighting for he's just looking for someone older to tell him what to do next.
I feel you, at this point Orga doesn't even know what his ultimate goal is.

Gundam is getting more savage, brehs :whoo:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if I see Mika merk Kudelia :damn:
who does Mikazuki go raw in first? Kudelia or Atra?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

He gonna spray both of their walls within two episodes of the other, then he gonna kill Kudelia because she'll eventually oppose Gjallahorn. :lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Kudelia looks like a real woman but she probably fukks like a dead fish and doesn't give head.
Atra looks young but I bet she'd put it on him something fierce. She'd do it all and she's fiending for him. It's her life long dream.