SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

my brother loves Naruto. I could never get into that show. So much filler. and it's not even like the fights are animated that well

To this day I haven't seen better animated fights than the ones in Samurai Champloo. A couple of decent ones are sword of the stranger, seirei no moribito, Kenshin OVAs.... even One Punch Man. But everything else is just meh.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
kzvhKE9.gif

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I finally graduated from the download crowd to the pay to support anime crowd with my Crunchyroll subscription. Ended up canceling my Netflix DVD subscription seeing as how I've been paying them and not using it. I had White House Down since it was available on Netflix to this month and never watched it or sent it back. It was at the bottom of a pile of junk mail. I figure that $7.99 would be better spent supporting anime.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I finally graduated from the download crowd to the pay to support anime crowd with my Crunchyroll subscription. Ended up canceling my Netflix DVD subscription seeing as how I've been paying them and not using it. I had White House Down since it was available on Netflix to this month and never watched it or sent it back. It was at the bottom of a pile of junk mail. I figure that $7.99 would be better spent supporting anime.

:salute:
I buy my anime also only certain ones

:deadmanny: at scums wish
Mugi knew the game with the teacher :mjgrin:
The girl who turned him inside out catching feelings :mjgrin:
Mugi tried to jackhammer hana:mjgrin:
Teacher like I slept with ur favorite to hana :mjgrin:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my brother loves Naruto. I could never get into that show. So much filler. and it's not even like the fights are animated that well

To this day I haven't seen better animated fights than the ones in Samurai Champloo. A couple of decent ones are sword of the stranger, seirei no moribito, Kenshin OVAs.... even One Punch Man. But everything else is just meh.
Watch Mob Psycho 100 for well animated fights

Watch Code Geass because someone like you would probably love it. For a while anyway

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Galio and McGillis's relationship kinda reminds me of Guts and Griffith. Galio had extreme admiration for McGillis as well as Griffth for Guts. Lastly Griffith and Galio are not human anymore they both experience some type of rebirth/resurrection.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The more I watch Gundam, the more i doubt that Mika and the rest of Tekkadan was ever the main characters of this series. They had some moments where they show some independence, but most of the time they're just doing stuff for someone or being used by someone. They're just a tool/machine that helps the true story unfold, the Gjallarhorn infighting.

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
I still watch this and still like it. Yoshino is the best character on the show IMO. Fuuka is also a damn good show. way better this the previous show Suzuka.

Did any manga readers spoil you about a certain incident :lupe: