Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
75642l.jpg

It's straight:francis:...just boring in some parts, but for the most part I dig the animation but not some much the story:patrice:.

RLG_01_KEY_1200x450.jpg

WORST anime of 2018:camby:

36607.jpg

:whew:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
After so many years I finally saw the anime that made me said this is a master piece for a anime the first time in my life. The anime that made full blown go anime hardcore I never saw it since than.
Once it got released on disc I bought it.
And since its been that long I didnt remember shyt that happened in it except the ending
And it is still a master piece too me :wow:
That ending tho :mjcry:
I need to rewatch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood again too see if how I rank it since its elite tier too me

But that random fap scene did catch me off guard tho:russ:

Last edited:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
After so many years I finally saw the anime that made me said this is a master piece for a anime the first time in my life. The anime that made full blown go anime hardcore I never saw it since than.
Once it got released on disc I bought it.
And since its been that long I didnt remember shyt that happened in it except the ending
And it is still a master piece too me :wow:
That ending tho :mjcry:
I need to rewatch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood again too see if how I rank it since its elite tier too me

But that random fap scene did catch me off guard tho:russ:

Fap scene?:dahell_katt:

Its been a minute since I watched FMA:B but I don't remember dat

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Started Sailor Moon and I like everything about it. Usagi is a very fun character, her energy and naivete reminds me a lot of Sana from Kodocha. Easy to understand why the anime was so influential and why it's been copied/parodied non stop ever since.

Ya in code geass there is one u can tell she was all obsessed with euphemia and shyt
She was in dark looking at pic of her and from there ya u can tell :deadmanny:

you mean that time nina raped a table :russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Started Sailor Moon and I like everything about it. Usagi is a very fun character, her energy and naivete reminds me a lot of Sana from Kodocha. Easy to understand why the anime was so influential and why it's been copied/parodied non stop ever since.

you mean that time nina raped a table :russ:

Table didnt stand a chance :laff:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
:gladbron: :banderas: The way Joe rose
without the gear
got me hyped as f*** :wow:

Ima need that BD rip when this series get released, but ima most definitely need that OST. Haven't heard an anime one as hitting as this since like Gangsta.'s and Thunderbolt's :wow:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:gladbron: :banderas: The way Joe rose
without the gear
got me hyped as f*** :wow:

Ima need that BD rip when this series get released, but ima most definitely need that OST. Haven't heard an anime one as hitting as this since like Gangsta.'s :wow:
Megalo box is the anime of the year.

Sylar

Pro
Daps
is Bleach ever gonna come back on?? I think thats the last Anime i consistently watched, but decided to drop it after Aizen was defeated.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Silent Voice, what a beautiful film i stumbled across here brehs :mjcry:

Absolute beats the breaks of that over rated 'Your Name' movie:camby:

Word to mother b, if anybody treated Nishimiya like that in front of me, it's hunting season with the shotty....keep your head up girl :salute: