Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I thought Yujro was bad, but at least he doesn't straight up LIE to his son the way Ging did.

Yujiro in Baki is one of the worst parents ever. But at least his assholishness has a point.

Yujiro killed Baki's mother right in front of him, just because he could. He raped his other son's mother, just because he could. Nevermind the fact that he's a murdering psychopath. Ging looks like father of the year in Comparison.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yujiro killed Baki's mother right in front of him, just because he could. He raped his other son's mother, just because he could. Nevermind the fact that he's a murdering psychopath. Ging looks like father of the year in Comparison.

Glad you brought that up.... cuz I was gonna say that too.... like how do you forget that

Ging is just aloof and absent minded but Yujiro is a pyschopath

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Jack Hanma is Jack Hanma :hubie: We talking about Baki

His mom the only reason Baki fighting at all :ufdup:

Horrible father? Horrible Mother. Shameless thot only raised Baki because she wanted Yujiro to hit again :scust: "Mom I love you" this bytch bit her son. "So you gave up your 'womanhood' for 'motherhood' huh? :mjgrin:" had her confounded and lost. Its just a shame that Baki had to see all that :wow:

Yujiro ain't even factually human but gave Baki the :ehh: more times than Ging ever gave to Gon.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That Goku vs Frieza fight :wow: rewatching the choreography plus story telling off the chain. Video I watched was about 3 hours :whew: felt like an epic. Modern Anime throwdowns feel like they get 3 episodes at absolute max. DBZ without filler that's the s*** I don't like :wow:

To each is own but personally.... I can’t never go through that again. 2-3 eps for a fight is good enough for me.

Some eps of DBZ had a niccas doing nothing but literally charging up for 2-4 eps.

20 eps for one fight?

Now I’m good

Martha

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
slowly catching up to Banana fish. not my nigggga Shorter Wong :sadbron:

tumblr_peboxgi2aL1r0imjz_400.gif

i need a backstory of arthur, why is he so loyal to papa dino?