42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
But that leads to another complaint cats be having in shows about “Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu why should we care about so and so dying or getting hurt”

All that’s done to give the so called “weight” that so many demand.

I ain’t think I gave a fukk about Guy Sensei till I saw his past and it’s a reason why no one cares about Tin Tin

Martha
if the only way you know how to add tension to a fight is by using the circumstances to build a character's relevance DURING the fight, your writing is trash and you're a hack...

its always bad in shonen, but naruto takes the cake with how they like to insert shyt constantly to either ambush the audience or validate whatever fukkery is coming through the pipeline

every once in a while? sure. it happens. and it happens in a lot of shows. but the problem with naruto's take on it is that it almost never adds anything that couldn't have been introduced before. its convoluted for no fukking reason and then shyt they add even contradicts previous information provided to the audience

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
if the only way you know how to add tension to a fight is by using the circumstances to build a character's relevance DURING the fight, your writing is trash and you're a hack...

its always bad in shonen, but naruto takes the cake with how they like to insert shyt constantly to either ambush the audience or validate whatever fukkery is coming through the pipeline

every once in a while? sure. it happens. and it happens in a lot of shows. but the problem with naruto's take on it is that it almost never adds anything that couldn't have been introduced before. its convoluted for no fukking reason and they shyt they add even contradicts previous information provided to the audience

giphy.gif

Well.....

giphy.gif

Its still better than IBO!!!!!:pacspit::ufdup:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

*got the last word, logs off, closes tab, gets completely off the internet........*:skip:

Martha

peppe

Superstar
Daps
tokyo ghoul re season 1 was good and the story was easy to follow but season 2 what kind of timeskipping fukkery is this bullshyt :stopitslime: do they want to rap everything up, can't even follow this shyt anymore :hhh:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
tokyo ghoul re season 1 was good and the story was easy to follow but season 2 what kind of timeskipping fukkery is this bullshyt :stopitslime: do they want to rap everything up, can't even follow this shyt anymore :hhh:

Overhyped trash, breh.

Have your opening be the most memorable thing about your anime, brehs. :mjlol:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
My 9 year old daughter recently discovered she likes anime and she’s hooked on Naruto. I want to introduce her to more because frankly I’m tired of hearing “believe it” and the shytty dub, but all of my favorite animes are violent and not suitable for an 9 year old (even though most of the shyt I saw at age is probably worse). Any recs breh?