tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Honestly getting more sold on Undead Unluck by the week. As per usual outstanding visuals and direction.

Ep 9

Victor being added to the equation makes Andy a much more interesting character. But it raises many questions. Is Victor his original form? Was Andy created from Gena when they first captured Victor? Power wise Victor is on another level like he is basically Andy on steroids god damn. :damn:

Andy sneaked in a kiss to get maximum unluck. To be honest when Fuko mentioning she didn't want to be alone many more was a touching moment considering every thing she has been through. I feel like companionship of Andy and Fuko is really sweet. Fuko finally has someone whom she can be around without worrying about and at the same time perhaps Victor is the reason Andy wants to die. But everything surrounding Victor is speculation.
I'm starting to like the dynamic between Fuko and Andy more, but as a platonic companionship. I don't think them adding the romance between adds to much to their dynamic as it is.

Screen_Shot_2023-12-01_at_2.34.07_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-01_at_2.41.07_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-01_at_2.50.31_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-01_at_2.51.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-01_at_2.54.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-01_at_2.54.48_PM.png

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yuji gets massively overlooked as a Shonen Mc. Man has been on the grid since S1 and made his improvements. Sukuna has never helped him to his benefit not even once. Proud of how far he has become since earning Nanami's respect in S1.

Exactly, this man has put in the work and rarely ever lets the cracks show and that's says a LOT when it's fukking Sukuna literally lurking in the cut. The same Sukuna that watches other people crossing into the afterlife and shyts on their life goals and ambitions then lil bros them before they die. This man has endured a tremendous amount of mental abuse and loss in pursuit of his own execution for the betterment of everyone else.

Fact is that you stick 90% of people's favorite MCs in this same position and they would have folded or committed that a while back, definitely after having the images of thousands slaughtered with your own hands against your will burned into your mind. Most of these MFs crack after someone gets beat on, much less killed.
never forget sukuna leaning out of yuji's body to have a hearty laugh with the opps right after a wholesome new addition to the new gang

mahito-sukuna.gif

bro popped out of yuji's face with an extra mouth just to make sure the volume is at 100

deku would've killed himself expeditiously

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was gonna be funny and shyt posting a funny boxing gif the way Yuji was giving Mahito a lesson in boxing and then Mahito touched Nobara face. Like bruh :snoop:

I know the JJK manga group is probably chuckling right now but f*ck y'all. :mjcry:

Gege you can't give Yuji and these characters a break dawg. :mjcry:

It's season two bruv :wtf:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Got damn this season of anime is one for the record books. So many shows are just fukking dope right now.

Tokyo Revengers got some of the worst jits of all time. Them nikkas is like the Generation of Miracles for delinquents :mjlol:

Shangra La Frontier prolly got the goat opening song for this season tho. :ohlawd:

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
Finished Ranma 1/2, My First Girlfriend is a Gal and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. Currently watching season 3 of Mob Psycho 100, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, Pluto, Blood Lad, Tiger & Bunny and Summer Time Rendering. Pray for me :to:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Got damn this season of anime is one for the record books. So many shows are just fukking dope right now.

Tokyo Revengers got some of the worst jits of all time. Them nikkas is like the Generation of Miracles for delinquents :mjlol:

Shangra La Frontier prolly got the goat opening song for this season tho. :ohlawd:
My favorite openings for this season in no order

• Dark Gathering
  • Apothcary Diaries
  • Goblin Slayer
  • Shangri-La Frontier
  • Undead Unluck
I was gonna be funny and shyt posting a funny boxing gif the way Yuji was giving Mahito a lesson in boxing and then Mahito touched Nobara face. Like bruh :snoop:

I know the JJK manga group is probably chuckling right now but f*ck y'all. :mjcry:

Gege you can't give Yuji and these characters a break dawg. :mjcry:

It's season two bruv :wtf:
I mean I would much rather prefer this then MHA where it took until S6 (100+ episodes btw) to FINALLY get shyt going. :unimpressed:

Could JJK could have benefited from an extra arc to build up these kids especially Nobra and Megumi? I wouldn't deny it. But these super long drawn out Shonens aint it. Yes the big 3 had some good execution. But these new shonens (minus the 3 Dark Shonens JJK, CSM & Jigo) just are hella generic and don't do it.

Demon Slayer is cool its generic. But its generic in the good way like I said before and anime adaptation is flames. I am hoping Dandadan and Sakomoto Days (assuming it gets its anime) adds a spark with their anime adaptations.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
My favorite openings for this season in no order

• Dark Gathering
  • Apothcary Diaries
  • Goblin Slayer
  • Shangri-La Frontier
  • Undead Unluck

I mean I would much rather prefer this then MHA where it took until S6 (100+ episodes btw) to FINALLY get shyt going. :unimpressed:

Could JJK could have benefited from an extra arc to build up these kids especially Nobra and Megumi? I wouldn't deny it. But these super long drawn out Shonens aint it. Yes the big 3 had some good execution. But these new shonens (minus the 3 Dark Shonens JJK, CSM & Jigo) just are hella generic and don't do it.

Demon Slayer is cool its generic. But its generic in the good way like I said before and anime adaptation is flames. I am hoping Dandadan and Sakomoto Days (assuming it gets its anime) adds a spark with their anime adaptations.
dandadan is actually good but i have zero faith in a quality adaptation :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'll check that out and solo leveling since I've heard a lot about them

I actually read kaiju so I might watch it for the sake of completionism
kaiju sits right next to demon slayer when it comes to clean, formulaic shonen. hard to hate on it

solo leveling.... don't trust these manwha fans man :skip: they the folks that play smash bros for the story

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
never forget sukuna leaning out of yuji's body to have a hearty laugh with the opps right after a wholesome new addition to the new gang

mahito-sukuna.gif

bro popped out of yuji's face with an extra mouth just to make sure the volume is at 100

deku would've killed himself expeditiously
I cancelled the Deku Death counter the second shibuya started :wow: that whole cast woulda been food out there, the MHA fans don't even speak up no more, the deed is done :ahh:

Junpei's death was wild

What's even wilder in retrospect is Nanamin wasn't even strong enough to handle Mahito back then, he dies early as hell in this story if Yuji doesn't tag Sukuna in

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
kaiju sits right next to demon slayer when it comes to clean, formulaic shonen. hard to hate on it

solo leveling.... don't trust these manwha fans man :skip: they the folks that play smash bros for the story
Manwha is 0 for 2 with me so far so that's disheartening.

And yeah, kaiju doesn't do anything wrong.

However it doesn't stand out either. It's like Mike Conley of the anime game. :dead: