Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
MHA S7 starts today and OP below

Damn the is back??? Gonna have to check out

Why yall aint tell me Solo Leveling was LIKE THAT :gladbron:

Im late as hell to the party and I was avoiding it cause yall let me down with Tower of God :camby:

But this man Jinwoo Sung is a demon :demonic:

Quickly shot up the ranks in my all time favorite Anime protags. Is the Manhwa done?

Ima finish this up and then get back on JJK S2

They did, you just ain’t listen.:yeshrug:

Or you walking these Anime streets alone and ain’t part of no SET or FACTION to keep you up to date with this

The Division 83
Griffith Set
Action Gang

Etc

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn the is back??? Gonna have to check out

They did, you just ain’t listen.:yeshrug:

Or you walking these Anime streets alone and ain’t part of no SET or FACTION to keep you up to date with this

The Division 83
Griffith Set
Action Gang

Etc
Demon slayer starts next weekend too but I heard it’s just a training arc so might just wait till it’s finished at the end of June and binge it then.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Im late as hell to the party and I was avoiding it cause yall let me down with Tower of God :camby:
Tower of God is a longrunning series. ToG was never fit for that format :manny: Its like trying to adapt naruto/bleach/OP/hxh/etc. in 12 episodes
With a proper, full adaptation, it would easily be one of the best shounens. Its worldbuilding and peaks are far better than the majority of what's out now.

It has its issues with power creep, but that further down the line.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn….. season about to pick up!!!!

shyt I been going back to watch Boroto cuz it’s so slow
I mean it's not much action heavy shows outside of Ranger and Wind Breaker.

This is more so an iseaki/fantasy, SoL & music season. With Meshi easily being on of the best shows from the year so far.

Imo it's still a really good season, but just doesn't fit what people want imo.

Btw @LordDeathwatch putting aside the awful Female lead's design, Mysterious Disappearances fills the whole of Dark Gathering in terms of heavy supernatural and mystery. Tho so far it doesn't really seem horror but I like it a lot so far. I haven't read the manga tho

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I mean it's not much action heavy shows outside of Ranger and Wind Breaker.

This is more so an iseaki/fantasy, SoL & music season. With Meshi easily being on of the best shows from the year so far.

Imo it's still a really good season, but just doesn't fit what people want imo.

Btw @LordDeathwatch putting aside the awful Female lead's design, Mysterious Disappearances fills the whole of Dark Gathering in terms of heavy supernatural and mystery. Tho so far it doesn't really seem horror but I like it a lot so far. I haven't read the manga tho
Yo, good look man, I'll check it out. With the time I have, I've actually been just peeping the ongoing series and trying to winnow down the backlog.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Been watching Tonari no Yokai-san and this is one of the surprises of the season since it's been a great SoL. Great writing, excellent world building and a very dynamic and likable cast. Def worth a watch for SoL fans.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yatagarasu: The Raven Does Not Choose Its Master Episode 5

Another episode another week the prince leaving Yukiya in the dark of his plans. Well at the very least he has This episode made it very clear understanding the motives of Natsuka's faction is a hard one to figure out. Basically his followers have their motives in what they think he wants. Though it appears the the father of the boy who was supposed to be at the prince's side rather than Yukiya was the one that pulled the assassination attempt. Curious if his plan was to use his son as a spy. Though Yukiya watching his death must have been brutal. Good on the Prince for giving Yukiya that reassurance. That is something that could very well could blame himself for.

So Asebi's first love was the prince. She totally is the girl that the prince will pick. I get the feeling the Empress knows that too and has been more cruel to her than the 3 other girls with the Asebi name. Western wants the Prince to make a decision soon, but obviously he does not want that.

The episode ends with Atsufusa wanting to meet the Prince. This is a sudden, but interesting development. Curious what he wants?

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_7.54.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_7.55.18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_7.57.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_7.57.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_7.57.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_8.03.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_8.05.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_8.05.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_8.05.44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_8.07.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_8.23.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-04_at_8.24.09_PM.png